Murray's Imperials.

What a pleasure to see Murray and the Girls...and Mom make it onto The Big Screen. Emmy Nominees all. He deserves so much credit. He has helped so many people put their dreams into reality. I was lucky enough to catch him on a not-so-busy day and got the whole grand tour (I think). I hope everyone knows that what is shown in this video is only his warm up show...the "uncovered yard"...acres and acres. The main event takes place at the Turkey Houses, where he has I don't know how many C Bodies under roof. At least 2-300. I didn't know that Fletch has been there before. Has he also made episodes during those previous visits??....if so, I need to find and watch them.

Thanks CRV

Yes Fletch has been to the turkey houses. Has shown a bit of them but a would say there is a lot more than what he has shown.
Yep Murray a truly great guy, without him the guys overseas would be in trouble getting parts for C bodies, has helped me out numerous times.
Fletch is also a really honest stand up guy from down under.

The turkey barns.:wideyed:

20221116_152322660_iOS.jpeg
20221116_152241715_iOS.jpeg
20221116_152239448_iOS.jpeg
20221116_152251080_iOS.jpeg
20221116_152257613_iOS.jpeg
20221116_152236883_iOS.jpeg

What a pleasure to see Murray and the Girls...and Mom make it onto The Big Screen. Emmy Nominees all. He deserves so much credit. He has helped so many people put their dreams into reality. I was lucky enough to catch him on a not-so-busy day and got the whole grand tour (I think). I hope everyone knows that what is shown in this video is only his warm up show...the "uncovered yard"...acres and acres. The main event takes place at the Turkey Houses, where he has I don't know how many C Bodies under roof. At least 2-300. I didn't know that Fletch has been there before. Has he also made episodes during those previous visits??....if so, I need to find and watch them.

Thanks CRV
Fletch and his mate Mark have bought cars from Murray, Fletch has a really nice '68 LeBaron which came out of one of Murray's barns:

Back