My 2018 RAM Longhorn

The owners manual for my 2018 RAM is 363 pages.
And that's called progress..?
s-l300.jpg

The owners manual for my 2018 RAM is 363 pages.
Got you beat, 510 pages, not including the "Drive Modes" supplement.

user guide.jpg

And that's called progress..?
View attachment 193185

:rofl: But that's 100 pages of nanny-state warnings, 200 pages of "radio" instructions, and the balance is operator's guide and service schedules. On my Challenger it's not even a book, it's on the display, or look it up on line.

There is other supplemental owners manuals that came with my Ram too. They won't even fit in either glove box. They have to go in the console storage.

There is other supplemental owners manuals that came with my Ram too. They won't even fit in either glove box. They have to go in the console storage.
I thought that's what the pickup bed is meant for on these new trucks.

Took my Ram in to the dealer for an oil change today and there was an Occupant Restraint Control Module recall (U53).

A what???
Forget it. I don't wanna know and I don't care.
Effing cars today.:mad:
Other than that, how are you liking that truck.

A what???

Love my Ram.

I have 16,000 miles on it already.

A lot of 120 mile round trips to Johns Hopkins.

A what???

The recall pretty much was a software update for the restraint system. Seatbelts maybe???

I test drive the 2019!!! OMG!! What a sweet truck. The Laramie Longhorn edition.. LOADED...... that damn truck even had a BJ button.. lol
CEDAFBA2-D442-475D-B5E8-B85345381973.jpeg
471ABDE9-8AC7-4471-B5FD-3470DE01C97D.jpeg
B54B6422-36DE-4692-BAF1-384F35B7D7DD.jpeg
7CEEC06C-8EB6-41DC-B48D-D62076B6C064.jpeg
0AD1006F-53A1-4C78-BBAE-944C648D8F64.jpeg

BJ button...…….Barrett Jackson....?:)
Nice trucks , you see more dodges here than chevy.s / frods…….

Graham,

Is it possible to find out how many 2018 Laramie Longhorn "Southfork Special Edition" were produced?

And maybe how many painted Delmonico Red Pearl???

I test drive the 2019!!! OMG!! What a sweet truck. The Laramie Longhorn edition.. LOADED...... that damn truck even had a BJ button.. lol
View attachment 229406 View attachment 229407 View attachment 229403 View attachment 229404 View attachment 229405

Go after it.....you won't be disappointed.

Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate!

You can probably get $15k off the sticker price.

Graham can probably give you the best strategy.

I would get a 19 Longhorn Laramie but I have a lot of extras in my 18 Longhorn already and it's a one year only Southfork Edition. Plus i like it a lot. However....I would like the dual pane sunroof instead of the one pane that I have in mine.

You can probably get $15k off the sticker price.

Up here with the Military discount yes you can get $15K off a New 2019 Ram 1500 but then again we pay way more for trucks up here even allowing for the exchange rate so not sure what they would do in the US. Markup is approximately 9% less any rebates off of Window Sticker.

Up here with the Military discount yes you can get $15K off a New 2019 Ram 1500 but then again we pay way more for trucks up here even allowing for the exchange rate so not sure what they would do in the US. Markup is approximately 9% less any rebates off of Window Sticker.
Thank Graham.. the window on the one I was drooling over was 71K.. WHAT????? That’s right! I said 71K.. a few options I could do without, but ya know how it goes! To get one option you do want, it’s packaged with options you don’t. We’ll see though. I’m always Leary of “First year” productions. Although the rams been around for decades, the NEW tooling and options can come with gremlins. I REALLY like it though.

Back