My new Chrysler

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Daily driver winter beater. I was getting sick of having just a beater truck for everyday use during the winter months. If I'm going to put myself through these Michigan winters I might as well do it in a loaded Chrysler!

image.jpg

image.jpg

You should have said something Matt I just sold a 300m.
I didn't pay anything for this one, it was literally given to me by one of my best clients as a tip for a project I just finished for them.

Congratulations Matt!!

I have a 1997 Chrysler Concorde also red like yours. Yours appears to be in great shape and well maintained too. I have never enjoyed such a trouble free car as my Concorde, and it handles like it is on rails. It does everything well. I have driven the new Chrysler 300s even, and I don't like them any better overall. I think these cab forward designs are some of Chrysler's finest. Enjoy!

Steve

I didn't pay anything for this one, it was literally given to me by one of my best clients as a tip for a project I just finished for them.
Nice score! I too always liked the cab foreword look... You should be proud that a client of yours thinks so much of you!

I would have been fine with geen, I'm thankful it wasn't pink....

Very nice score Matt for free, but I think I still have you beat with Goldie for an exterior paint job. I can't driver her in the winter though.

Looks like a real nicely maintained car congrats. I always have a work car too, I drive it when ever I don't need the van or for the middle days between a bigger job.

Nice score on the free ride! I had one and it was a good car for the time I had it.

Nice ride, and for free at that can't beat that deal !! They are a pretty nice riding car as well maybe a tad smaller that the Imperial :eek:ccasion14: Good luck with it

On thing that can be definitely said about Chrysler is that it has always been innovative when it comes to automobile design. Some designs have been hits, and some....well not so much, but that's part of the game. I've always like the cab forward look.

Thumbs up Matt. I'll bet you wind up driving it year 'round too. The LHS platform was the best FWD Mother ever put on the road bar none! We had our Daughter fly up Labor Day weekend and handed her the keyz to our '02 300M Special as a slightly belated BD present for our 16 year old Grand Daughter. Her 'ole man waz threatening to buy her ah used up Civic or some other rice burner or we'd probably still own the M but I just couldn't let that happen! Kinda funny really. The word drifting back to us iz that she'z had the hole in the roof open more in the past two months then we did in twelve yearz, lmao. Enjoy it Matt, OH and you're gonna love them bun warmerz too, Jer

Back