Name that girl

I was still thinking politics. Nicki Hailey is in NY bustin some chops!

There's a hint in post #200 from someone who appears to know but is letting it run :). Got a PM yesterday from someone else who figured it out.

Add that to the giant (but disguised) hint -- really --- I gave in the OP for this girl. I'd never be able to get this lady from this pic though ..

will post answer tmorow if nobody else posts it.

This one's really bugging me, I know I've seen that face before. Can't come up with the name though.

Is that that gal on NCIS?

María José de Pablo Fernandez or better known as Cote de Pablo.

Our mystery girl does look like Cote de Pablo .. its not though (shes only 37). Never heard of/seen her before today -- not a big network TV guy :) Pretty girl.

00-1-1.jpg

Her son is named after English nobility. Although a lower noble.

There's a hint in post #200 from someone who appears to know but is letting it run :). Got a PM yesterday from someone else who figured it out.

Add that to the giant (but disguised) hint -- really --- I gave in the OP for this girl. I'd never be able to get this lady from this pic though ..

will post answer tomorow if nobody else posts it.
Your hints are what helped me out

00-1-2-1.jpg
00-1-2-jpg.121861

00-1-1.jpg

Melania Trump -- will be 47 in a few days. Speaks five languages, son named "Baron", former model, in NYC now but moving to D.C. (the city designed by Pierre L'Enfant).

Oh .. First Lady of USA .. married some real estate guy and made him President (ez guys, just havin' some fun with "da Donald" :) )

The color one looks like her, but not the black and white. Lips, eyes, shape of face all different.

The color one looks like her, but not the black and white. Lips, eyes, shape of face all different.

i happen to agree with you .. the five year old girl looks like her more than these others.

keep in mind, the real Melania may have had "adjustments" common to her profession while she was modeling? Or she's just getting older .. like we all do

00-1-2-3.jpg

but hey, the "Internet" says ALL these are the young Melania -- and they all look like the same girl -- you all can decide if you agree its all Melania though :)

00-1-1.jpg
00-1-2.jpg
00-1-2-1.jpg

00-1-2-3.jpg
00-1-2-2.jpg

Last edited:
Really? Wow! She was quite attractive! She's a cute old lady, but... wow!

A little more Betty White .. yeah, she was a hot chick for sure.

00-1-2-3.jpg

Aged well too .. here in her early 40's

00-1-2-3.jpg

then mid 50's on MTM show

00-1-2-3.jpg

Last edited:
its 1930 and she's 19 years old here. A real cutie.

One of the most well-known movie and TV entertainer/businessperson ever, in front of and behind the camera. Once had a "well-publicized" issue with chocolate candy though. :)

She passed away almost 20 years ago at age 77.

I cannot tell who she is from this picture .. perhaps you (and Mrs. FCBO) can recognize her even without the hint.

00-1-2-3.jpg

Back