Name that girl

I never thought she was attractive...... a blonde with big boobs does it for you guys, regardless.....? Kind of a butter face to me, always has been

A Hollywood icon, a legend in her own right.
5011.jpg

Alan

I never thought she was attractive...... a blonde with big boobs does it for you guys, regardless.....? Kind of a butter face to me, always has been

i gotcha .. you weren't into Ms Tiegs

I have a few like that too .. I never understood the appeal of Pamela Anderson. Yeah, blonde, buxom .. but

00-3-1.jpg

until that video ... talented girl it seems. we'll leave it right there as several "Mrs. FCBO's" help out here in this family thread.:D:)

Last edited:
When you figure she's from the same era as Goldie Hawn............

When you figure she's from the same era as Goldie Hawn............

that looks like that person was a kid in the the WWII era (clothes/hair/photo quality). she looked like Leslie Caron to me.

you must know who she is? she looked like Leslie Caron to me from Gigi (below from 1958)

00-3-1.jpg

maybe "icon" is to strong a term for ms. caron -- but only dark haired (assuming she stayed that way) lady she resembled to me. Not Ava Gardner, jane Russell, or Liz Taylor..

so since i dont hear bells ringing, i should guess again. :)

i think Goldie is baby boomer though .. post war baby like Tiegs? this kid seems older that that.

Last edited:
that looks like that person was a kid in the the WWII era (clothes/hair/photo quality). she looked like Leslie Caron to me. maybe "icon" is to strong a term for ms. caron -- but only dark haired (assuming she stayed that way) lady she resembled to me.

i think Goldie is baby boomer though .. post war baby like Tiegs?
Interesting choice but for different reason than looks.

She is post war fame.

Alan

I should add, not Leslie Caron but a couple years younger.

Alan

thanks.

then i think i have it .. but NOT cuz I recognized her BEFORE I picked one of three dark-haired ladies in the 50's she (the eyes) resembles most as an adult.

I shall wait until a "non-cheater" confirms my guess :)

Audrey Hepburn?
Yup, Audrey Hepburn played Gigi on Broadway, it was that roll that put her on the map.
Although she had other rolls before Roman Holiday, if it wasn't for her performance in Gigi she wouldn't have been cast in Roman Holiday.

Alan

Last edited:
i had correct role but wrong medium .. therefore wrong actress.

actually i kept thinking the girl in "Sabrina" .. who was same as girl in "Gigi" in FILM role (wrong!) .. then got locked into Caron, who was NOT in "Sabrina".

when i cheated and looked up "Sabrina", i immediately saw the Hephburn resemblance to our mystery little girl.

Good quiz :)

I didn't know anything about those roles, or any of that stuff. I just saw "eyes & nose" that seemed familiar. Mostly "eyes". Of course the fact that you had narrowed down "her" age also helped some.

WHAT?!!! Did you fall down and crush your skull as a small child?! What are they putting in the water in south Jersey? It must be something very different than what they were putting in the water in northern Jersey. You Burnt Orange guys ain't right. Oh yeah, she's a red head.
I can't wait for Carlisle, so I can give you **** in person(again) Dave. :poke: Good times! :D

Stumbled on this. This is hard without cheatin' :)

Here age 18 shortly before she left her home in Macedonia for the "simple" life. Not a "star" but an international "celebrity" late in life. Won a Nobel Peace Prize in the 1970's. Died 20 years ago at age 87.

00-1-4.jpg

Full disclosure .. the first two pics below are "advertised" as Mother Teresa.

The second one (alledged in her 30's) looks more like her as we remember her versus the first where the 18 year old young lady has a mole.

The ONLY ones I know for sure are the last two, about age 70, then in her 80's.

00-1-4.jpg
00-2-0.jpg
00-1-4.jpg
00-1-3-1.jpg

Back