Name that girl

Yvonne was looking pretty good in John Wayne's McClintock!
And so was Maureen O'Hara!

Yvonne in the house at age 39 here, year or so before Munsters launched on TV. Guess she did that for the money as her career couldnt have tanked -- McClintock was fairly successful I read.

20201115_132434.png
2020090695081918.png
mclintock1963.83151.jpg

Last edited:
California native born 1945 and still living and working at age 75. Actor and former child star on a popular TV show in late 1960's.

Though a college senior at the time, her youthful looks allowed her to play a high schooler and big sister to twin siblings on the show..

I guess you can kinda say that in this show, sometimes the 'butler did do it." I always liked as I did with "high school girls" (i was in elementary school when this show was on)

Came to my attention yesterday because I saw her in a TV commercial for a product for hearing impaired seniors. Obviously she looks 75, but healthy and still with the electric smile she's flashing as an seven year old below.

20201115_132434.png

i believe with most android OS's, you right click on photo and get drop down options, one of which is "search for image on google", click that and photo comes up with suggestions on who/what it is.

apple must have similar feature but i aint and apple guy.

hope that helps.

you must be talking about a smart phone. if so i am out do not own one or want one.

you must be talking about a smart phone. if so i am out do not own one or want one.

did it right here on my desktop PC. hold cursor over photo, right click mouse, drop down box, etc.

to clarify, I have a Windows PC not a Mac, and use google as my default browser.

here's a picture of my screen, after i right clicked on a photo, and the dialogue box that comes up, left click on fifth option down, and google tries to find the picture

50 auto car.png

Last edited:
I know who you're talking about, and what show you're talking about, but I don't know her real name, (only her TV name) or forgot it maybe. :lol:

But I'll get the name in a bit too, just takes me awhile sometimes!

Last edited:
upload_2020-12-23_22-28-35.png

That thing only had a 289 in it, and with 10 stromberg carburetors it must have been a real turd.
She was definitely a looker.

Got it, but it makes me feel really old to know she's 75. Looks good for her age though.

There's a crazy, sad story about her stage Dad's step mother.

Everybody appeared to get #844.

Kathy Garver, aka Cissy on Family Affair. In real life, kinda sad story around that TV show and the players.

That aside, our family watched it through its entire 5 year run.

I saw her recent commercial and took a second to recognize her. "Damn, that's Cissy". Sorta forgot how long ago she was on TV .. remembered when I looked in mirror and saw another "old timer" looking back at me.

20201115_132434-png.png
20201115_132434.png

Capture 72 (3).png

2020090695081919.png

Last edited:
... I have a Windows PC not a Mac, and use google as my default browser.

here's a picture of my screen, after i right clicked on a photo, and the dialogue box that comes up, left click on fifth option down, and google tries to find the picture

View attachment 425240
That doesn't work for me. I don't have that choice. PC, Windows 10, Google.
menu.jpg

That doesn't work for me. I don't have that choice. PC, Windows 10, Google.
View attachment 425279

i have identical confirguation, circa 2018 or so. just did this a few minutes ago. afraid i have exhausted my technical skills to account for our different experiences with this photo search thing

20200411_191106.jpg

perhaps this is the answer. all images are not searchable. if this is the case, the function should work on some pics and not others. this happens on my system .. when that happens I used the "snipping tool"

A1.png

Last edited:
Why’re we worried about searching pictures functionality when this is a memory / recognition game?

if you wanna confirm a guess PM amazing.

if you don’t recognize faces or clues then wait and amazing will provide the answer

probably true. dragula kicked it's ***.
View attachment 425391
Q.png

source: DRAG-U-LA - Wikipedia

The fiberglass body of DRAG-U-LA was built from a coffin that Richard "Korky" Korkes, Barris's project engineer, was able to purchase from a funeral home in North Hollywood. Korkes said in 2013 that it was illegal to sell a coffin without a death certificate, so he made a deal with the funeral director to pay in cash and have the coffin left outside the rear door to be collected after dark.

The car had a 350HP, 289ci Ford Mustang V-8 engine with a four-speed stick shift. It had two four-barrel carburetors[citation needed] mounted on a Mickey Thompson Ram-Thrust manifold. The carburetors were mounted backwards in an effort to save space and the pull type throttle actuation modified into a pusher type.[citation needed]

The rear tires were 10.50-inch Firestone racing slicks, mounted on custom 10-inch Radir aluminum and steel wheels. Each hubcap was decorated with a large silver spider. The front tires were 4-inch Italian tires on Speedsport English buggy wire wheels. To extend the Gothic motif further, Barris installed four Zoomie style organ pipes on each side of the car in lieu of a standard exhaust pipe, and mounted antique lamps on the front and rear.

The front of the vehicle sported a marble gravestone—supposedly Grandpa Munster's license plate "from the Old Country"—with the inscription: "Born 1367, Died ?". A "hidden" radiator was topped with a small golden casket. The driver sat in the rear of the vehicle behind the engine, under a plastic bubble
.​

Last one .. last day off :)

Actor, now 57 years old. One, 1982 "coming-of-age" movie cemented this woman in teen movie history - for one memorable scene. Oh, movie also produced a famous "stoner" by one notable male actor (he moved far away from that role afterward).

She kinda retired to family life after she married another actor (cool guy - always liked him) a few years her senior. think this game is more aimed at people old enough (mid-50's+ now) to see an R-rated movie at the show without parents back then.

Should be easy .. she's recognizable I believe from pic (about 16 years old) and the clues.

Capture 72 (3).png

Last edited:
Back