Name that girl

The little girl in the '30s is Alan Ludden's Widow.

Now, when this thread first started people would post photos of the girl in question showing us who it is. When did this stop? Some of these I have no idea who they are?

WAIT, STOP!!!!!! So who's #902 & 906? Give a person a break will ya, WTF!!! Throwing pictures up like it's hot Sunday!

Now, when this thread first started people would post photos of the girl in question showing us who it is. When did this stop? Some of these I have no idea who they are?
The pictures have been posted.

I’ll offer one. I don’t think she been posted yet.

I love older movies and this actress is a personal favorite.

Born in 1906, she started making movies in 1930 and quickly was a fan favorite starring with the biggest leading men. She was very pretty, funny, short, blonde, with a bubbly personality. She was in a lot of comedy-drama type movies. Later in the 50-70s was a guest star / character actress in most of the TV shows you will remember.

She still made appearances in movies too, and was in a 70’s massive hit movie I’ll bet most of you have seen. Died 1979.

Prior to the movies she was a local beauty queen.

Hold off if you get her name to give others a chance. You can PM guesses if you like.

View attachment 432416
Never heard of her.

seriously ... I aint looking to start a fight with anybody (i absolutely will not - not now not ever -- engage in a back and forth about something like this), don't wanna gunk up the thread with grenades over the transom at each other, and I respect everybody's right to voice an opinion - i don't own this site, i dont control/own this thread.

wanna know #902 and #906 before I post answer? just PM me and I will tell you -- like I always have done for past four years almost. Wanna guess either one? -- just do so. I know guys know those .. i was waiting for others to try to guess and post answers tomorrow.

this is supposed to fun. if it ceases to be, then we all get to decide what we each wanna do next.

thanks.

Great answer Amazin’.

I was surprised at the responses to my offering which was meant to be fun, not generate frustration or anger.

We are of different ages and interests.

If no one likes my contribution I’ll refrain from posting more of that vintage.

Great answer Amazin’.

I was surprised at the responses to my offering which was meant to be fun, not generate frustration or anger.

We are of different ages and interests.

If no one likes my contribution I’ll refrain from posting more of that vintage.
No frustration here, I've never been good at these types of games, so I'm used to it. :lol:

WAIT, STOP!!!!!! So who's #902 & 906? Give a person a break will ya, WTF!!! Throwing pictures up like it's hot Sunday!

Your response doesn’t seem to match the tone or intent of posts previously posted. Please remain calm.

Not trying to upset anyone.

I skated through 902, (get it) but 906 had me looking it up through the clues.

I know who 917 is!

Things evolve. This thread has been going on a while and is 47 pages on my iPad. So there’s an audience.

I think Amazin’ has done a fantastic job of providing some of us who like this sort of thing some entertainment. And he’s gone to great effort to mix up the vintage of the gals for older and younger. I suspect you are more frustrated with my post though.

If it’s not your bag you can unsubscribe or ignore the the thread.

Thanks.

will post #902 and #906 in am. folks who know the women have been good sports -- they got the name but they let others try and even have given some really good, clever hints if one is paying attention.

#902- think one thing Farrah Fawcett did for "fashion" in the 70's. #906 - think of a recent trilogy with over-the-top characters, plus a good look at her at six years old in 1979 is even a hint for #902.

I am pretty sure i know #917 .. cant remember her last name though. might have to cheat to get her like i do about 3 outta 10 times when everybody else seemed to get it but me. dont bother me a bit if i miss after a good-faith try.

again, let's just have some fun for those of us who want to, and still are, participating/watching this thread. nearly a million other messages on this site ..plenty of places to "duke it out" if we want.

:thumbsup:

let me try another. born in california in 1954. she started her career in show business as a singer and songwriter and was a backing vocalist for various singers. she started her television career in 1971 and has been in many tv shows and is still acting today but one 80's show notably stands out.

ksyounger.jpg

let me try another. born in california in 1954. she started her career in show business as a singer and songwriter and was a backing vocalist for various singers. she started her television career in 1971 and has been in many tv shows and is still acting today but one 80's show notably stands out.

View attachment 432541
I got got her pegged!

can not get #902 to save my life even asked somebody at work to day and nothing. when you say who it is i will probably say to myself you f!@#&n idiot.

Back