Name that girl

I am zeroing in I think. Googled "80's TV Mom's', top 8-10 women came up, and believe our girl #936 is there. "Process of elimination" after that - clues, appearance, etc. - and think I can get her identified or at least a best guess.

If not, that was a crap strategy on my part :)

Think about hair-do being a little more extravagant ... and shoes.

The 76 Olympics involved some big names. I was just out of college and all my buddies were into the skiing events.
View attachment 432778
Winter games had Dorothy winning the gold and I remember Franz Klammer’s run for Downhill gold.
Summer games saw Nadia Commenic score perfect 10 in gymnastcs, Ray Leonard and the Spinx boys owned the boxing ring and pretty boy Bruce Jenner won gold in Decathalon.
upload_2021-1-21_9-44-35.jpeg

Many more big names scored medals as the US clean up that Olympics.

upload_2021-1-21_9-48-16.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll offer one. I don’t think she been posted yet.

I love older movies and this actress is a personal favorite.

Born in 1906, she started making movies in 1930 and quickly was a fan favorite starring with the biggest leading men. She was very pretty, funny, short, blonde, with a bubbly personality. She was in a lot of comedy-drama type movies. Later in the 50-70s was a guest star / character actress in most of the TV shows you will remember.

She still made appearances in movies too, and was in a 70’s massive hit movie I’ll bet most of you have seen. Died 1979.

Prior to the movies she was a local beauty queen.

Hold off if you get her name to give others a chance. You can PM guesses if you like.

View attachment 432416

# 917 was - Joan Blondell,

upload_2021-1-21_22-36-38.jpeg

’1930’s Pre-code Era

upload_2021-1-21_22-35-41.jpeg

upload_2021-1-21_22-39-19.jpeg

Public Enemy- 1932
As Maime

upload_2021-1-21_22-46-3.jpeg

The Cincinnati Kid - 1965
As - Lady Fingers

upload_2021-1-21_22-37-30.jpeg

Grease - 1978
As - Vi

upload_2021-1-21_22-40-58.jpeg

Many other Movies and TV shows.

let me try another. born in california in 1954. she started her career in show business as a singer and songwriter and was a backing vocalist for various singers. she started her television career in 1971 and has been in many tv shows and is still acting today but one 80's show notably stands out.

View attachment 432541

I guess this one is the last still outstanding for a reveal. I think all others have been revealed but correct me if I’m wrong.

Last thing we want is to cause any major problems for the followers, so please don’t post any more new ones until we are all cleared. Must keep the blood pressures down.

Good one btw @67newport !

Ok, I'll try one. An actress from a 90's tv show. Now playing a role in a poular series on a streaming network.
01-bhmijst.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you should edit your post with a picture that crops out her name.:D:D:D
Whoops! Guess I should have looked at it on my computer. My tired old eyes couldn't see it on my phone. Oh well at least this time nobody can ***** about it being too hard! :rofl:

OK, I guess the poster screwed up with the pics? I didn't even see Jody's name in it. I have no idea how the new bug eyed gal is?

Back