Name that girl

Let's see if we can have a girl who can keep her clothes on :poke:. Naaw, maybe next time. :)

Age 57. Model and Actor. Born in NYC, Ivy-league educated. Several public trials and tribulations amidst great, early career success.

I remember her first controversy very well. She did a movie, at age 12. No need to go into what it was exactly, but it got people talking. Little girls don't do this kinda movie work was the howl. The "mob" took it out on her manager mother.

She was already a child model by the time she did this movie, and then the modeling part of her career really took off. Before she was 17, she was one of the HIGHEST paid models in the world, allegedly making $10K per day in 1980 money (@35K/day in today's money - that's good lettuce).

First on this cover, youngest in that show, etc.. Still, more controversy tho, this time with clothing on - sort of - hawking one of biggest fashion crazes of the 20th Century -- age 15 in 1980. Even I was caught up in that global fashion craze as a young man.

One of her "odd-couple" BFF's growing up (they like dated and stuff in the 80's) was a talented guy, but not without his mega-controversies later in life (when he died in 2009, she gave one of the eulogies for him).

Fast forward a bit, having made a lifetime of cash already, she dropped that actor/model/dating superstar stuff and went to college.

Then, by late 80's she was back acting, doing voice work, some TV, some big screen, and even live stage work. Never really BIG "A-list" movie star, she did win some awards/got critical recognition. Working steadily for 40 years.

Married, twice (one short time to a tennis star, no kids) started a family and life seems settled.

Some clues are only here to help folks I/D her -- not trying to diss her. But that stuff really happened and unfortunately for her made national news. Maybe approaching her senior citizen years, her life will continue to be more mellow.

I think she'll be easy to figure out. I DO recognize her from this photo, said to be age 5. The clues are vague, but of course represent true events.

View attachment 597535.
I think I actually got one! And on the second clue too.

I don't have anybody queued up so maybe somebody else can get in there with another "girl"?

#1,754 Brooke Shields.

Nobody reported not getting this "girl. Age 5, then about 25, and then about 55.

1684362500580.png

She was in a movie called Pretty Baby, in 1978 when she was 12, with our girl way back in #388 (Susan Sarandon, 76 yrs old now. Young Brooke had a nude scene (nothing obscene, but hell she was only 12 in real life --bad call and everybody hated her Mom for getting her into it.).

I saw it in theaters when it came out and never again (it was a crappy movie - my date went to sleep right before I did), except when it came out on VHS (a YOUNG Sarandon had some "bright lights on" scenes - :eek:) that I almost slept through.

Then, 1980, "nothing comes between" Brooke and her Calvin Klein Jeans. She was only 15, but some of the poses were very provocative. Pretty soon, the world was wearing designer jeans. Pricey sum-guns .. seriously.

FLW 99F.png

I couldn't get any action at the disco, from a woman wearing some designer's name on her butt, if I wasn't wearing jeans with some designer's name on my a**. Glad Travolta came along with Urban Cowboy and men went back to Levi's .. Boot Cut.:D

She was dating the future King of Pop around that time. Kid stuff probably, and they stayed friends until died and THROUGH all his controveries. He was really into her, she was just a young girl having fun.

If there's more to the MJ story, it's kinda benign. No scandals there - except what came out later with his personal life off the rails.

FLW 99E.png

She went to Princeton in '83, married Andre Agassi for couple years, then settled in with second husband an started a family. Things seem to be going good for her. Working when she's feel's like it seems.

Age 40
. Entertainer (acting, singing, writing, modeling). Born in India, raised in America (a very short time in her middle teens) and India.

This will be about the clues. I could NOT even identify her as an adult by name until I recently saw promos for her latest US-based steaming show..

Big star in India's movie industry, e.g., "Bollywood" has all the local panche in Asia/European markets as Hollywood does in USA. She is quite striking-looking all grown up even at current age.

Beauty pageant winner in India and global competitions. Started acting in 2002. Today one of the world's highest paid actors let alone Asian born entertainers.

International award winning for her acting, writing (NY Times Best Seller), and global philanthropy.

Just started in 2015-2018 to get name and critical acting recognition outside India and UK her in US breakout role in an ABC drama series on law enforcement noobs.

See did some other stuff and now has a big budget streaming action-thriller drama, just finishing its first season. Married to an American entertainer known for a well-known family group as well as his own solo career.

Age 4 below. You likely will NOT get her JUST from this. Maybe not even from the clues either as I tried not to make them TOO obvious. I think its tough so good luck if you chose the play. Answer on Sunday morning.

FLW 99G.png

Thanks for question.

Too obscure I thought afterward. and I was gonna try some younger folks.

I will bring her back one of these days .. later.

:)

I got the one you posted last night. Watched that show a little bit too.

I also got today's girl, I watched her show as well, never did see the ending of it.

I got the one you posted last night. Watched that show a little bit too.

I also got today's girl, I watched her show as well, never did see the ending of it.
I read current season finale is in a few days...already been renewed too it seems.

Age 40. Entertainer (acting, singing, writing, modeling). Born in India, raised in America (a very short time in her middle teens) and India.

This will be about the clues. I could NOT even identify her as an adult by name until I recently saw promos for her latest US-based steaming show..

Big star in India's movie industry, e.g., "Bollywood" has all the local panche in Asia/European markets as Hollywood does in USA. She is quite striking-looking all grown up even at current age.

Beauty pageant winner in India and global competitions. Started acting in 2002. Today one of the world's highest paid actors let alone Asian born entertainers.

International award winning for her acting, writing (NY Times Best Seller), and global philanthropy.

Just started in 2015-2018 to get name and critical acting recognition outside India and UK her in US breakout role in an ABC drama series on law enforcement noobs.

See did some other stuff and now has a big budget streaming action-thriller drama, just finishing its first season. Married to an American entertainer known for a well-known family group as well as his own solo career.

Age 4 below. You likely will NOT get her JUST from this. Maybe not even from the clues either as I tried not to make them TOO obvious. I think its tough so good luck if you chose the play. Answer on Sunday morning.

View attachment 597922
Not even a little bit of a chance! :lol:

I thought it was someone else, then double checked and I was wrong.... I figured it out, but had to cheat, googling the clues.

BTW, I've never heard of her.

I thought it was someone else, then double checked and I was wrong.... I figured it out, but had to cheat, googling the clues.

BTW, I've never heard of her.
googling clues aint "cheating" (at least to me -- others can solve any way they want)

in my case i write/use clues as "bread crumbs" to follow to lead to a particular place -- of all the things in the world someone could be known for has to get narrowed down. they also help confirm one is on the right track with their guess/intuition.

google the pic and the girl usually pops right up. that ain't a game IMHO .. its just a point/click exercise and no clues are necessary. no sport/challenge in that...hence "cheating".

similarly with this girl I could just say she won the "blah blah beauty pageant in 2XXX" and google that and up she pops. no different than googling the image directly to me.

OTOH, sometimes the clues are so vague they dont help so i try to avoid that. sometimes they are too specific and i try to avoid that too

rather i just said she won "a pageant", or is in a hit streaming show, not which exact ones, so to look for those factoids to confirm if ya got the right woman.

anyway, this girl? .. not that many Asian women starring in hit American TV shows .. cuz the image aint that helpful as she looks nothing like that a 40.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
googling clues aint "cheating" (*at least to me)

in my case i write/use clues as "bread crumbs" to follow to lead to a particular place -- of all the things in the world someone could known for has to get narrowed down. they also help confirm one is on the right track with their guess/ intuition.

google the pic and the girl usually pops right up. that aint a game .. its just a point/click exercise and no clues are necessary. no sport/challenge in that...hence "cheating".

similarly with this girl i could just say she won the "blah blah beauty pageant in 2XXX" and google that and up she pops. no different than googling the image directly.

OTOH, sometimes the clues are so vague they dont help so i try to avoid that. sometimes they are too specific and i try to avoid that too

rather i just said she won "a pageant", or is in a hit streaming show, not which exact ones, so to look for those factoids to confirm if ya got the right woman.

anyway, this girl? .. not that many Asian women starring in hit American TV shows .. cuz the image aint that helpful as she look nothing like that a 40.

:thumbsup:
anyway
FWIW, I only had to use one clue to find her.

I have one more tomorrow (Sunday) morning - and then I'm done for a while. A repeat and SO easy, its almost laughable :poke:

#1,765 Priyanka Chopra Jonas.

No way to get her from toddler pic alone. Still a challenging one.

Miss World 2000, Highest Paid Asian Actor, married to Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, stars in Citadel, on Amazon Prime.

She is not related to Deepak Chopra .. its just a common Indian last name.

1684627820241.png

Phillips-66G.jpg
1684628306380.png
Phillips-66AH.jpg
priyanka_chopra_2_1633571475836_1633571482611.jpg

Back