Name that girl

I have one more tomorrow (Sunday) morning - and then I'm done for a while. A repeat and SO easy, its almost laughable :poke:

#1,765 Priyanka Chopra Jonas.

No way to get her from toddler pic alone. Still a challenging one.

Miss World 2000, Highest Paid Asian Actor, married to Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, stars in Citadel, on Amazon Prime.

She is not related to Deepak Chopra .. its just a common Indian last name.

View attachment 598005
View attachment 598003View attachment 598007View attachment 598002View attachment 598008
I can't even get one that grew up right up the road from here let alone some chick that I have never seen, heard of, seen or heard of the show she is in, from India! The sun was too bright anyway.

A two-fer to wrap up for me.

Two different girls here. Each among best known women of the 20th century. Who are they? How are they "connected"?

Girl A. Gone for 60 years now. Actor. Born in California, Had she lived, she'd nearly be 100 years old now.

We did her years ago here in this thread.

An icon in the best and worst sense of that term, both infamous and famous, worldwide, at the same time.

Age 9 here. Doesn't look much like the adult version to me .. except I DO recognize the eyes.

map1.png

Girl B. Gone 25 years now. Teacher and nanny tho she never really had to work for a living (rich family). Born in England. Had she lived, she'd be 61 now.

Another icon, also in the best and worse sense of that word.

"Connected" for musical eternity to Girl A in song later re-written by a British knight.

About age 11 here with her pet Guinea Pig. I DO recognize her from this photo.

FLW 99C.png

Last edited:
I sent her a letter when she was in Alderson F.P.C., I had other friends there and gave her some "inside" tips. I got a reply from her corporation, it said if I'd like to support her in her time of need, I should subscribe to one of her magazines.

I sent her a letter when she was in Alderson F.P.C., I had other friends there and gave her some "inside" tips. I got a reply from her corporation, it said if I'd like to support her in her time of need, I should subscribe to one of her magazines.
say chief ... I think you are referring back to #1,732? That's where she did her time.

I got it from the clues specifically the song from a knight. I definitely can recognize the second woman in the photo but only after I figured it out first. I couldn't recognize the first woman from her photo. I would have never figured out from the photo alone.

A two-fer to wrap up for me.

Two different girls here. Each among best known women of the 20th century. Who are they? How are they "connected"?

Girl A. Gone for 60 years now. Actor. Born in California, Had she lived, she'd nearly be 100 years old now.

We did her years ago here in this thread.

An icon in the best and worst sense of that term, both infamous and famous, worldwide, at the same time.

Age 9 here. Doesn't look much like the adult version to me .. except I DO recognize the eyes.

View attachment 598104

Girl B. Gone 25 years now. Teacher and nanny tho she never really had to work for a living (rich family). Born in England. Had she lived, she'd be 61 now.

Another icon, also in the best and worse sense of that word.

"Connected" for musical eternity to Girl A in song later re-written by a British knight.

About age 11 here with her pet Guinea Pig. I DO recognize her from this photo.

View attachment 598105
I didn't get the first one, I never liked her anyway, way over rated, and played stupid too well.
I did get the second one from the picture.

#1,783. Girl A is Marilyn Monroe. Girl B is Princess Diana. They are musically connected by Sir Elton John when re-did words to his Marilyn tribute "Candle in the Wind" (1973) into "Goodbye England's Rose" (1997) to honor Diana.

1684844171326.png

1684844332882.png

Last edited:
I'll take a turn. This one might be easy.

It's hard to believe that she's been gone over ten years now. She started out as a child performer. Did a lot of TV, had some pop hits on the radio and then starred in a few movies. She had a reputation as being a sweetheart both on and off the camera. There was even a song written about her and a "made for TV" movie about her life.

baby.jpg

1684882671826.png

I did NOT get this without cheating.

My first two guesses did not go back far enough in time (basically my guesses and clues did not line up). My third guess was on track as to era she was popular, but I was still WRONG on the girl.

Pissed at myself, after three times Im out (personal goal).

I know her, watched her as a lad too. Kinda "relieved" she went ..it was tough at the end for her.

Last edited:
I think I know this one. Couldn't tell you about anything she ever sang, which is not uncommon for me and today's Pop singers.

I think I know this one. Couldn't tell you about anything she ever sang, which is not uncommon for me and today's Pop singers.
Her singing career topped in the late 50's- early 60's with a few top 40 hits.

She's mostly known for a 50's TV show and then the 60's movies.

I'll take a turn. This one might be easy.

It's hard to believe that she's been gone over ten years now. She started out as a child performer. Did a lot of TV, had some pop hits on the radio and then starred in a few movies. She had a reputation as being a sweetheart both on and off the camera. There was even a song written about her and a "made for TV" movie about her life.

View attachment 598386
I didn't get her. I do know who she is, and seen some of her work.

Back