Name that girl

Reminder.

Tho I might not be doing well enough with the clues, these "girls" are NOT intended to be hard to get. Recognizing them as young people proved to be TOO difficult years ago, in my experience.

One needs to, if NOT recognizable by face, do internet searches on the clues. Clues are guaranteed to get get you there, even IF one has never seen or heard of her.

Surely if one searches the pic directly, the woman will pop up immediately. we (members here) decided years ago no "game" there .. just one click and its all over. That's cool too but wasnt the intent.

Anyway when I am OP, if "10" is "super difficult" and "1" is "easy" I try to do a "5". Again, my apologies if I am not sucessful at that goal.

:thumbsup:

This "girl" died in 2022 at age 96. Actor. Born in UK, also was an American citizen.

Worked for 80 (yes, eighty) years.

"Knighted" (made a "dame") by QEII some years ago. LONG list of British and American professional awards, but TWO modern things she was best known for over that lengthy career.

A US-television drama series that ran for 12 years, 260 some hour-long episodes. She started on when she was about 60 years old and was of course over 70 when it ended. Her character was a senior citizen with extraordinary sleuthing skills. Never saw a single show, but my mother loved it.

When she was 66, her voice skills were applied to a memorable, US-made, animated character in a theatrical move that madely $400M worldwide. My children wore out the VCR with this one over 30 years ago, after seeing at the show like six times. "Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme".

Good luck if you decide to play. I tried to make this one about a "3" in difficulty. Really easy.:)

Answer tomorrow night.

View attachment 650560

This one is easy.

Reminder.

Tho I might not be doing well enough with the clues, these "girls" are NOT intended to be hard to get. Recognizing them as young people proved to be TOO difficult years ago, in my experience.

One needs to, if NOT recognizable by face, do internet searches on the clues. Clues are guaranteed to get get you there, even IF one has never seen or heard of her.

Surely if one searches the pic directly, the woman will pop up immediately. we (members here) decided years ago no "game" there .. just one click and its all over. That's cool too but wasnt the intent.

Anyway when I am OP, if "10" is "super difficult" and "1" is "easy" I try to do a "5". Again, my apologies if I am not sucessful at that goal.

This "girl" died in 2022 at age 96. Actor. Born in UK, also was an American citizen.

"Knighted" (made a "dame") by QEII some years ago. LONG list of British and American professional awards, but TWO modern things she was best known for over that lengthy career.

A US-television drama series that ran for 12 years, 260 some hour-long episodes. She started on when she was about 60 years old and was of course over 70 when it ended. Her character was a senior citizen with extraordinary sleuthing skills. Never saw a single show, but my mother loved it.

When she was 66, her voice skills were applied to a memorable, US-made, animated character in a theatrical move that madely $400M worldwide. My children wore out the VCR with this one over 30 years ago, after seeing at the show like six times. "Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme".

Good luck if you decide to play. I tried to make this one about a "3" in difficulty. Really easy.:)

Answer tomorrow night.

View attachment 650560
Got it!

I'd like to revisit a girl from a couple of posts age. Emma Stone. Last night my wife and I watched "Poor Things" the movie she just won an Oscar for. Very strange and weird movie however if you really want to know Emma and every inch of her body this film is for you! I've never seen an A lister actress do so many nude and sex scenes in a movie! Het Ray, @amazinblue82 if you post a picture of any part of her body I'll guess it right away!
View attachment 650561
yeah Chris, I had NOT seen that movie NOR heard that she wore her birthday suit around in it.

you are right ... "A-listers" (she was in 10 ten WW of highest paid female actors past few years) usually set the terms of their performances, and "rookie moves" (like nudity to get noticed) is NOT something they need to do anymore.

That reminds me .. such a girl is upcoming (tasterfully done, but the cheesecake is out there on her) that "busted out" so to speak and is one her way to A list status)

anyway, these ladies do it tho but Emma is a surprise. Kinda like Jennifer Lawrence in "No Hard Feelings" last year going "Full Monty" .. and after many years of highest earning female actor herself recently. Aint like she needed the money.

1710709020501.png

1710709640955.png

Reminder.

Answer tomorrow night.

View attachment 650560
Got it by cheating.

Reminder.

Answer tomorrow night.

View attachment 650560
I had an idea of who it was from the clues, and was pretty sure once I saw the picture. I actually got one right, and I don't think I've ever seen anything she was in.
1710718721651.png

I was able to identify #1998 right away from your clues, photo just verified it for me. Out from under the rock temporarily for some sunshine, at least until the next game. Then I'll probably just dive back under where I belong, home sweet home.

Getting to the end for me. only a couple left.

This one? a solid "5" on the degree of difficultly scale (unless you happen to know her face). Hardest one I put up this go around. Good luck if you decide to play.

:)

Age 38. Actor. New York city girl. Working since 2005, theatrical films and television (network and cable).

She came to my attention about 2014. I had NEVER seen/heard of her before a few episodes of one of my favorite HBO crime drama anthology series.

In this one part of the series , she was a supporting actor, playing the side-piece to a lead actor, he himself used to be a kooky bartender many years back (who turned out to be able to do dramatic stuff quite well).

Let's just say, this young lady "busted out" of the small screen in that role. I know she left an impression on me -- I'm old but I still do remember how things used to be when I was a young man. :poke:

She reports her phone was ringing off the hook after this HBO role .. and after a "skin show" and now everybody "knows her name". She did start appearing in more stuff (most of it I did NOT see).

Sexy, pretty face, etc., in mainstream movies and popular cable/streaming shows. She is NOT an A-lister, but been working high-profile gigs, and now and being nominated for acting awards, ... seems to be doing well professionally.

Whether she keeps working at her ripe, old, age? Guess it depends on the quality/visibility of the roles she gets before Father Time comes around (unfair, but sadly true for some female actors).

She's kept her clothes on -- mostly, so far -- since then, but she's put out a lotta cheesecake since. And, she does have all the assets .. even as she knocks on 40 years old.

First pic below is age 17. Second about age 26. She hasn't changed much looks-wise. Because her fame is relatively new-found, I think she's still hard to recognize. The clues are fewer and more difficult, but with effort very solvable.

IF you don't recognize her, find the bartender, find the anthology crime show he was in that debuted a decade ago, and you will get to her.

Answer a couple days from now.

1710796883953.png

1710796905503.png

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I think I know who this is. Perhaps I'm becoming a true detective?

Aww crap, I jumped the gun on this one. I'm just going back under my rock now.

Last edited:
Getting to the end for me. only a couple left.

This one? a solid "5" on the degree of difficultly scale (unless you happen to know her face). Hardest one I put up this go around. Good luck if you decide to play.

Age 38. Actor. New York city girl. Working since 2005, theatrical films and television (network and cable).

She came to my attention about 2014. I had NEVER seen her before one of my favorite HBO crime drama anthology series. In this one, she was a supporting actor, playing the side piece to a lead actor, he himself used to be a kooky bartender many years back.

Let's just say, this young lady "busted out" of the small screen in that role. I know she left an impression on me -- I'm old but I still do remember how things used to be when I was a young man. :poke:

She reports her phone was ringing off the hook after this HBO role .. after a "skin show" and now everybody "knows her name".

Dunno about that phone ringing thins, but she did start appearing in more stuff (most of it I did NOT see). Sexy, pretty face, etc., in mainstream movies and popular cable/streaming shows.

She is NOT an A-lister, but been working high-profile gigs, and now and being nominated for awards, ... seems to be doing well professionally.

Whether she keeps working at her ripe, old, age? Guess it depends on the quality/visibility of the roles she gets before Father Time comes around (unfair, but sadly true for some female actors).

She's kept her clothes on -- so far -- since then, but she's put out a lotta cheesecake since. And, she does have all the assets .. even as she knocks on 40 years old.

First pic below is age 17. Second about age 26. She hasn't changed. Because her fame is relatively new, I think she's still hard to recognize. The clues are fewer and more difficult, but with effort very solvable.

IF you don't recognize her, find the bartender, find the anthology crime show that debuted a decade ago, and you will get to her.

Answer a couple days from now.

View attachment 650694
View attachment 650695
Nope, I thought I had the bartender, but apparently not. Got tired of looking so I cheated (it's been a long day). Never heard of her, so it's back under the rock. It's ok though, sun shine is over-rated anyway.

Believe it or not, I think I know who this is. Perhaps I'm becoming a true detective?

Aww crap, I jumped the gun on this one. I'm just going back under my rock now.
aw ... you're at the front door, man. come on outside into the light. check PMs.

thanks for trying in any event. :)

Nope, I thought I had the bartender, but apparently not. Got tired of looking so I cheated (it's been a long day). Never heard of her, so it's back under the rock. It's ok though, sun shine is over-rated anyway.
beautiful day out ... sure?

thanks for giving it a shot.

1695921873837.png

btw... there is NO shortage of source material. Here is just ONE, WW "list" -- the "Hot List" -- and this person's ranking.

For these "young" (<50 years old) girls, I look at these lists to see IF they seem to be well-known, or are otherwise "bankable" (appeal to a demographic target, big on social media, pretty, etc,) people for your project.

If not (ie., not in BIG movies, TV shows, dont have millions of Istagram followers, or never in other large exposure mediums), they will be harder to get by face, so the clues have to instructive but still take a little effort to get to make game fun.

ASIDE:

Allegedly, we have almost 15,000 LIVING (ages 20 to 90) female actors to chose from working in the USA.

1710854088443.png

source below: Hot list - IMDb

Here's the top 20 as of five months ago. We've done a few, and seven of these girls I have NEVER seen/heard of, let alone able to identify then when they were six to sixteen years old.

we did 1, 5, 7, 9, 17, & 18 here in this game in recent years.

This particular list has 200 women on it, and at least 100 of them I have NEVER heard of ... but the people who make entertainment products know them and pay 'em a buncha money.

I don't have any other people below planned for games anytime soon.:).

#2,010 is NOT here. Maybe soon? Before she turns 40 yrs old and her phone rings less.

1710853508961.png

Last edited:
Back