Name that girl

We'll wrap #2,010 up. Alexandra Daddario.

She was love interest of Woody Harrelson (on Cheers, years ago), in HBO's True Detective, Season one in 201r, it just finished season 4 (none as good as first season to me).

Also (I didn't watch it) The White Lotus on HBO.

Again, I know many of us NEVER heard of her. Likely never saw her in anything. But, yes she 'broke out" in 2014.

She was always a pretty face (dark hair, light eyes, curvy, etc) but kinda back in the pack of thousands of such girls.

1710868935324.png
1710868685367.png

I had NO IDEA this young lady even existed .. until one particular scene in an adult-themed production.

As you see a few more of her pics below, you'll get the picture of what that scene was all about (this is a "family thread" now :poke:).

She'd fit in fine on Smoking Hot Sundays (sorry, FCBO members only).

372A.jpg

1710868850519.png

1710869123108.png

some of her shows/movies .. she's worked steadily for years, finally seeming to be one of the "it girls" past few years.
1710868799481.png

Last edited:
LAST ONE for me, then I start looking for "where-was-this-mopar-brochure-ad-photo-shot game.

See where that one goes. That's a hard game .. lotta watchers, only a few people with time/interest to play.

:thumbsup:

Age 62. Actor. Boston girl. Working since 1993.

Theatrical movies and television Comedic roles, and then a few starring roles.

This girl got her career-break relatively later in professional life. Since then, she's worked consistently right up to this day.

At age 38 in 1999, she became the modern day "Mrs Robinson" for teens/twenty-something men. This was in a young adult-themed, raunchy, comedy movie .. bit part at end of this FIRST of a franchise of FOUR movies that also starred a "baked good".

They brought her back in the SECOND movie in the franchise, same supporting character. I was outside the target demographic, but I recall "milfs" when I was a teenage boy, She woulda been one of my faves back in the day, too.

She also, at an advanced age of 60, recently got another breakthrough role in an HBO anthology drama series, one of the one's #2,010 was also in. This girl, an obviously playing an older character, recieved tons of acclaim and even TWO Primetime Emmys.

Below, age 21, and then another a few years later (about 30 years old) that looks more like she looks now.

Had it rough early one in show biz, clearly now has the last laugh on the folks that dissed her those early years. If you recognie her from this pic, gotta be ya had help from your better half :poke:.

This one is harder -- on purpose as I try to save those for last. A solid "5" in difficulty I think (hope).

Answer in a couple days. Good luck if you decide to give it go.

1950 stdebaker.jpeg
1710885843997.png

Last edited:
Got her from the clues but didn't recognize her from the picture. The looks and hair color are very different now.

Got her early into your clues. I was 18 when that franchise started, so I've seen a lot of the things she's been in..

LAST ONE for me, then I start looking for "where-was-this-mopar-brochure-ad-photo-shot game.

See where that one goes. That's a hard game .. lotta watchers, only a few people with time/interest to play.

Age 62. Actor. Boston girl. Working since 1993.

Theatrical movies and television Comedic roles, and then a few starring roles.

This girl got her career-break relatively later in professional life. Since then, she's worked consistently right up to this day.

At age 38 in 1999, she became the modern day "Mrs Robinson" for teens/twenty-something men. This was in a young adult-themed, raunchy, comedy movie .. bit part at end of this FIRST of a franchise of FOUR movies that also starred a "baked good".

They brought her back in the SECOND movie in the franchise, same supporting character. I was outside the target demographic, but I recall "milfs" when I was a teenage boy, She woulda been one of my faves back in the day, too.

She also, at an advanced age of 60, recently got another breakthrough role in an HBO anthology drama series, one of the one's #2,010 was also in. This girl, an obviously playing an older character, recieved tons of acclaim and even TWO Primetime Emmys.

Below, age 21, and then another a few years later (about 30 years old) that looks more like she looks now.

Had it rough early one in show biz, clearly now has the last laugh on the folks that dissed her those early years. If you recognie her from this pic, gotta be ya had help from your better half :poke:.

This one is harder -- on purpose as I try to save those for last. A solid "5" in difficulty I think (hope).

Answer in a couple days. Good luck if you decide to give it go.

View attachment 650981View attachment 650982
I have seen things she was in, although I didn't get her, and I didn't know her name. So I'll be under the rock.

answer in am tomorrow and then um retired for a few months on this thread.

going looking for cars in ads. :)

#2,023 Jennifer Coolidge

"Stifler's Mom", in the American Pie franchise of theatrical movies. Her big break, and thirty years later TWO Emmy's for her work in the White Lotus anthology series on HBO.

1711026531905.png

1711026671628.png

ASIDE:

First time I heard the term "milf" was associated with this woman, but she certainly was not the first actor to play such a role.

Any of us old enough to remember, but too young to have seen it in theaters in 1967 (it was rated "X' when it came out in my town, and i was in elem. school), know about "Mrs Robinson" -- the Anne Bancroft character in "The Graduate".

1711027389300.png

And there may be a few of us, as young teens/young men, even before there was a pop culture word for it, who may have been crushing on a HOT, older (like 25-40 years old) teacher, or a friend's mother, or a next-door neighbor:poke:.

Adios for while as OP for me. Maybe someone else wants to put a few up. Meantime, I'm looking for brochure cars in another thread.

Last edited:
#2,023 Jennifer Coolidge

"Stifler's Mom", in the American Pie franchise of theatrical movies. Her big break, and thirty years later TWO Emmy's for her work in the White Lotus series on HBO.

View attachment 651340
View attachment 651343

ASIDE:

First time I heard the term "milf", but certainly not the first actor to play such a role.

Any of us old enough to remember, but too young to have seen it in theaters in 1967 (it was rated "X' when it came out in my town), know about "Mrs Robinson". The Anne Bancroft character in "The Graduate".

View attachment 651344

And there may be a few of us, as young teens/young men, even before there was a pop culture word for it, who may have been crushing on a HOT, older (like 25-40 years old) teacher, or a friend's mother, or a next-door neighbor:poke:.

Adios for while as OP for me. Maybe someone else wants to put a few up. Meantime, I'm looking for brochure cars in another thread.

Thanks for the posts! While I pretty much lived under a rock, your efforts did bring enjoyment.

This girl was born in New York City in 1979, getting her big break sitting on the front stoop.

She started out in an independent film in 1995. She's been in big name movies, and independent films, where she helps chase down a train, keeps order in Old Town, saves the universe, and puts her heel in Stuntman Mike's face. She was the manager of a Mooby's. She even has a part in the Star Wars universe.

She has done film, stage and voiceover work. She has hosted Saturday Night Live. She received a Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actress - Motion Picture.

She will become a grandmother this year, as her adopted daughter is having her first child.

489C4BDA00000578-5317805-image-a-119_1516997458332.jpg

images (2).jpeg

Good luck Rock Dwellers! I hope I gave easy to chase clues. Answer midweek.

2,035. Got it.

i see resemblance in second pic, clues confirmed her for me.

thanks.

Last edited:
Back