WANTED Need sail panels for 68 Newport

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gary Claxon I have a pair of black '68 sail panels. Please send me a message. I should be able to dig them out tomorrow (Monday). If there are any other parts you need, please include that in your message as well.

Last edited:
Definitely do not be afraid to paint a good set that may be the wrong color.

Different part, similar process; my kick panels were pretty bad but I locked on to a very nice set of blue ones:
83E9299E-875E-41EF-981F-FE342BC9F274.jpeg
88FCE3A3-B4E1-42EA-A2B2-CE0C043AFE3A.jpeg

And painted them Aztec Gold Metallic using Kolor Korrect matched paint.

I also did my sail panels over which were already the right color but stained pretty badly:

96C88C01-16D1-4899-A607-2C1AEA21113F.jpeg
F312FC3E-7C6F-4BD6-B361-EC050CDC2D20.jpeg

I’d say it was a days work with a night worth of drying…. The sail panels weren’t even done with specially mixed paint, just a very close rust oleum.

Hope this helps
Gjs

Definitely do not be afraid to paint a good set that may be the wrong color.

Different part, similar process; my kick panels were pretty bad but I locked on to a very nice set of blue ones:
View attachment 515169View attachment 515173
And painted them Aztec Gold Metallic using Kolor Korrect matched paint.

I also did my sail panels over which were already the right color but stained pretty badly:

View attachment 515174View attachment 515175
I’d say it was a days work with a night worth of drying…. The sail panels weren’t even done with specially mixed paint, just a very close rust oleum.

Hope this helps
Gjs
Thanks! Id say ill have to take what I can get and paint lol which isnt a problem. Just need to find a set a least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back