New floor mats

rkrochen

Reaction score
Good day today. I just received my new floor mats I ordered from Nigel at National Moparts and am very happy with them.

E5D24354-604C-44F4-A773-17D410EB5DDC.jpeg

5DFA7592-C8DC-483D-8307-2F7DDD5D7F00.jpeg

Ha! I just got mine today but they’re still in the box.:)
621E560E-9567-42AC-9812-E0ACD23BCD11.jpeg

Those look really good. I'm not usually a fan of carpet mats but having "New Yorker" or "Brougham" embroidered might be worth the trade off. Especially if I get to deal with a bloke named Nigel.

Nigel,Rick,Scott and all the crew are good people.
Those look really good. I'm not usually a fan of carpet mats but having "New Yorker" or "Brougham" embroidered might be worth the trade off. Especially if I get to deal with a bloke named Nigel.
It looks like their logos ARE well done - but will they do something besides Sport Fury?...….. my New Yorker ('67) has such nice original carpets, it would be nice to have something protecting them.... I long ago gave up waiting for reproduction rubber/vinyl floor mats, and will probably have to just cave in for carpet mats, at least they'll protect the original carpet.....

I’m pretty excited about mine too. For years I’ve been wanting good quality mats, finally!:usflag:
65EA17CB-4C01-414B-AADE-865076FAC442.jpeg

I’m going with the ACC custom mats also. I like the exact color/style match to the carpet I just installed. They look like a quality piece with a nice hem all around. Should look as if they were factory.

Back