New Guy from Indiana with 69 300 Vert

Yea man, I know the pedals and Z bar are almost unobtainable but I will find them. I have most of the rest. If this carhad its original engine and trans I wouldnt think about it but it doesn't. I've had 4 speed B bodies and loved them. This will make this car the way I want it.]
OMG - Welcome brother. My name is Stan.

Posted via Topify using Android

Its home.

CIMG7862.jpgCIMG7872.jpg

CIMG7862.jpg

CIMG7872.jpg

It's a shame about the dent, otherwise it looks nice and straight. I'm glad you're staying with the gold and white colours...it promises to be a sweet machine when done. Welcome.

Its home.

It's great to see another 69 300 convertible coming back to life. It should be a beauty.

It's interesting to me how many 69/70 300 convertibles have passed through this forum in the past two years. Seems like most have survived, but I still hear .... "WOW, i've never seen one ot those" whenever we take Jazebelle out.

I still have a few convertible only parts left from a 69 I parted out. I'll let them go cheap for a worthy cause.

It's great to see another 69 300 convertible coming back to life. It should be a beauty.

It's interesting to me how many 69/70 300 convertibles have passed through this forum in the past two years. Seems like most have survived, but I still hear .... "WOW, i've never seen one ot those" whenever we take Jazebelle out.

I still have a few convertible only parts left from a 69 I parted out. I'll let them go cheap for a worthy cause.

Thanks. Would you have any interior parts? Thison needs all the interior. And a rear bumper.

Very nice project. Welcome!

As for the four speed.... I say....Build it the way you want it.... Just let us see it as you do. Anything is fair game here on FCBO... 100 point perfection to wildly unique paint jobs and builds.... That's what I like most about this site!

Yes. A four speed conversion should almost be mandatory. I posted a Soup to Nuts complete 4 speed setup (not mine) in the For Sale section.

Posted via Topify using Android

Question? Will the top frame and top from a 69 Fury fit mhy 300/ Ive noticed a couple of Furys recently that have new or good used tops and thaught I might just be able to bolt one on my car and save some bucks.

I believe all 69 and 70 C tops will fit one another, just my opinion but not fact

Well I finally got around to starting on the 300. The windshield frame was pretty rotten in places.
I thought this car was extremely solid but I was wrong about that. Its stillnot bad but besides the rear lower quarters and one of the rear floor pans having what I would consider minor rust the trunk floor was completely gone and someone screwed barn metal over top of it.

I have started on the windshield frame first.

CIMG8088small.jpgCIMG8089small.jpgCIMG8090small.jpg

CIMG8088small.jpg

CIMG8089small.jpg

CIMG8090small.jpg

CIMG8091small.jpg

Awsome, I was looking for a vert 69 before I bought my T&C. This car will be STUNNING when done! John

Picked up everything I needed for the four speed conversion.

Thanks to Clay and Clayton Kossuth of Catawissa, MO!

Its all from a 68 sport fury. I know the pedalsare not supposed to "fit"
the Fuselage body but I have done a mock up and I think the are going to work.
I wil be switching to manual disc and lose the power.

CIMG8124.jpg

CIMG8125.jpg

CIMG8126.jpg

CIMG8128.jpg

CIMG8132.jpg

CIMG8135.jpg

CIMG8136.jpg

CIMG8141.jpg

CIMG8142.jpg

CIMG8143.jpg

Ive been waiting for years to be able to watch how this is done on a Fusie. Thank you for the great pics.
How does that hump fit?

Posted via Topify on Android

Back