New Hellcats - Too Much and Never Enough!

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Could be the tag line for a new book?

Love the new Charger even more and now a Durango Version:

Dodge introduces Durango Hellcat, Charger Redeye and Challenger Super Stock

DG021_001MMadvslbdfb7nh8o1ggbe7bj8ie3.jpg

DG021_029CH7830mnkvpsu6ubv5a17l8o36sg.jpg

DG021_004DU1u7r5502qmhqsb9iarigceji59.jpg

I like the more rounded look of the Durango front fascia. But I do still like the look of the current style too. The Durango is definitely the best looking of all SUV's.

I like the more rounded look of the Durango front fascia. But I do still like the look of the current style too. The Durango is definitely the best looking of all SUV's.

I like them both as well. Tom @hergfest dropped by my asylum recently and he was driving a new one that looked pretty much like this one:

2020-dodge-durango-r-t-carbuzz-341159.jpg

Beautiful vehicle in my eyes too...........................

Up to an 8700# towing capacity too. I like the new headlights, and the new cockpit. Not a huge fan of the new fog light/intake area. I'm still debating whether I like that the front side markers are no longer integral to the headlight assembly.
62353700863_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=9e2e56&_nc_ohc=yZld_nlLC7gAX_cNFwY&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.jpg

Last edited:
These modern cars don't spawn any kind of emotions in my heart or brain. Yes they're handy, yes they're fun to drive, yes they have plenty of power, would I pay 80k $ for such a car or buy a classic for 25k$? Easy choice...

I really dislike the new running lights for the Durango, don’t fit the vehicle at all to me. At this point, what could they possibly bring to the lineup in 2022? A charger super stock? Meh. Maybe they’ll finally make the switch to the Alfa chassis, that would be interesting.

Back