New mostly everything

Finally decided to start working on this.
Lower balljoints
Upper balljoints
Disk conversion
Brake lines
Rubber bumpers

If you are that far into it, be sure to replace the upper and lower control arm bushings and the strut rod bushings to avoid having to deal with them later.

Dave

If you haven't gotten the parts yet -- I have the entire front end components Brand New in Quality made U.S.A. made parts. --- they are all here at Chryslers @ Carlisle...

If you are coming to the show --- and maybe find some of the other items on your list, come by me at H 107 - H 108, pick them up / FREE shipping....

You are NOT Getting the Lower Ball Joints from Conventional methods, and the Lower Control Arm Bushings are a bit of a pickle situation right now..
They ARE all here at Chryslers @ Carlisle....

Yours, Craig....

If you haven't gotten the parts yet -- I have the entire front end components Brand New in Quality made U.S.A. made parts. --- they are all here at Chryslers @ Carlisle...

If you are coming to the show --- and maybe find some of the other items on your list, come by me at H 107 - H 108, pick them up / FREE shipping....

You are NOT Getting the Lower Ball Joints from Conventional methods, and the Lower Control Arm Bushings are a bit of a pickle situation right now..
They ARE all here at Chryslers @ Carlisle....

Yours, Craig....
Hey - glad you posted this with the space # - I'm leaving for Carlisle (from DC) tomorrow AM, and will stop by either Friday or Saturday. I normally drive up Thursday night, but with impending rains, I'll wait until tomorrow AM...…. see you there.

We actually dodged the precipitation Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday early evening --- and didn't get a drop either day, while my neighbor here at the show lives in the Scranton / Wilkes Boro area -- and they got SLAMMED last night / lost power and everything...

We just had a torrential from 3:13 - 3:35 P.M. -- and the skies just opened up big time, as I am typing this now.
This is undoubtedly Hurricane / Tropical Storm Elsa.

Last edited:
Which replacement parts are you using? I am doing the a lot of the same stuff to my '71 300. Ordered parts from Firm Feel. Looking at the charge on my card recently it looks like the parts are about to ship to me. They're only across the river so hopefully it doesn't take long to get here!

Which replacement parts are you using? I am doing the a lot of the same stuff to my '71 300. Ordered parts from Firm Feel. Looking at the charge on my card recently it looks like the parts are about to ship to me. They're only across the river so hopefully it doesn't take long to get here!
Upper balljoints -MOOG $15.97 each
Lower balljoints - Anderson Restorations $99 pair
They said are also MOOG parts
Upper bump rubber- DORMAN $8.89ea
Lower bump rubber- AC DELCO $3.89ea
12" drilled slotted Disc conversion from wilwood $1200
Braided brake lines $60 pair

Imperialist --- Did you ever come to Carlisle ??? I had the Lower Ball Joint Assemblies on my counter, and lifted them up to show the impressive weight of USA made
"C" body pieces, but not one single request....

And , 1968 Fury3Sedan, at that price , -- IF -- they are at that price, and not $ 99 -- Each -- they are VERY VERY
Chineseum.....
They are NOT NOT NOT K7003 Moog and K7005 Moog
Absolutely and Definitively.....

Imperialist --- Did you ever come to Carlisle ??? I had the Lower Ball Joint Assemblies on my counter, and lifted them up to show the impressive weight of USA made

And , 1968 Fury3Sedan, at that price , -- IF -- they are at that price, and not $ 99 -- Each -- they are VERY VERY
Chineseum.....

I am in south Florida and car is in Chicago. I needed the parts asap. They may be cheap Chinese. However, I've owned this car for over 2 years and have put less than 50 miles on it. Next year when I go back I will have more time to.check it out. If they are too $#itty of quality I will replace then and I will keep you in mind. Thanks

Chineseum.....
Would you ship to South Africa?

DirkRhodie,
Yes, I can ship to South Africa... You, unfortunately have to pay the shipping, but depending on what you are looking for, I can ease the price to offset how much shipping will be... Yours, Craig....

Back