New Owner of a 68 Fury III!

GoBlueSteve

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Steve and about 3 weeks ago I bought my first classic car - a 68 Plymouth Fury III 2-Door Fast Top with the 383. It is in decent condition, but it is all there and has plenty of things to be done as it is a 46 year old car. But she runs & drives and after some new front end bushings and a new fuel tank, she's ready to enjoy.

I am here to learn all I can from you all, as I know VERY little about this car. I thank you in advance for the knowledge I'll gain in the future!

IMG_1798.jpg

Nice looking car, welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Looks good, welcome, Stan I am digging the steel wheel look, did you put some chrome lug nuts on my Napa guy found three sets of four each left hand thread out of Syracuse NY way less than the $8 each that most want.

Looks good, welcome, Stan I am digging the steel wheel look, did you put some chrome lug nuts on my Napa guy found three sets of four each left hand thread out of Syracuse NY way less than the $8 each that most want.

What you see is how I bought it. They are actually aluminum slots on there. I really didn't care for the slots when I first looked at her, but they have grown on me.

Well, saw it originally on ebay. Owner said it was listed on craigslist, but I didn't find it there. Got it up there in your neck of the woods. Anything I need to know about it? LOL
haha no I saw it it looked real nice I was just surprised because it was only about 2 miles from my house im glad you bought it

Back