New to Forum

300kustom

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
New to the Forum. Finishing my latest ride, 62' 300 custom. Just in the process of
upholstering the trunk panels, and that should be it. Hope to put some miles on it
and catch a few shows this summer. Orange pearl w/ sliver metallic flames, lowered, shaved, custom interior w/ swivel seats from a 60' New Yorker, original push button Torqueflight, rebuilt 383. Here's a few pics.

DSC02700.jpgDSCN1627.jpgDSCN1633.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

DSCN1627.jpg

DSCN1633.jpg

:welcome:300kustom, I always liked the 62 Chrysler body style. That's quite a custom touch you have built into yours. Nice car..

Usually not a flame guy, but it looks real good! Welcome, would love to see some resto pictures, great job! They should make all cars with swivel seats, i love them

Can not tell from the pictures but is the exhaust coming out of the rear quarter panel?

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Beautiful car, would love to see more of it!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Beautiful car, would love to see more of it!

Thanks to all for the nice comments. Will post more pics when the trunk is finished.
Yes, it does have a custom side rear exhaust. (Also has stainless electronic
dumps under the car)
Thanks again !

Oh yeah, the flames are positive/negative (Orange front into silver on top of orange) What a bear that was to mask out ! :)

Back