Nice 1973 Fury Brougham on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question.........why is it so rare?
The 440, the color or the car it self?
I have one and I don't see any out there, but I don't know the number that were made for 73.

hard to say on exact numbers, but the factors are easy. two door, upgraded interior w/ buckets . white interior, white top ,440, loaded w/ options, and the color for sure.

Thats pretty much it. Fury Brougham, two door, factory 440, nice bucket seat interior. Not a whole lot of 73's that I have ever seen with buckets. IN fact, that is the first. The original condition of that car is amazing.

I didn't like the color but If employment was steady around here that would have come east to Jersey.

Well, I better check my VIN, because mine has more options than that one.
Electric windows, electric trunk latch, power locks, tilt wheel, rear blower defrost, rear wheel skirts just to start.
Is there a good site to decode a VIN for my 73?

Last edited:
Electric windows, electric trunk latch, power locks, tilt wheel, rear blower defrost, rear wheel skirts just to start.
post a pic of the fender tag or write down all the lines and someone here will decode it...

I didn't like the color but If employment was steady around here that would have come east to Jersey.
dave i am with you on the east coast arrival of that car, i however like the color with the white. looks sporty and classic at the same time.

The original condition of this car is what gets your attention first, then you realize it only gets better from there, original 440, bucket seats with the white interior, and the original color/paint. The original factor goes a real long way with folks.

winning bid was only just under 6200 in NZ that car would be up around 30k

Hey Guys,
The VIN# was easy to get info on
PH23M3D215513
I haven't found the build sheet yet.
Will the tag under the hood help get information? 2-2011 Fury 007.jpg

2-2011 Fury 007.jpg

I messed up.............the badge I posted was off my 66 dodge from a long time ago!

Why would that be?
Dave: I don't know but my guess is the NZ/AUS market is different. Whereas in NA Cbodies are either unknown or not in demand NZ may have high relative demand for anything "long, large and in charge". Add to that almost 0 supply the price mentioned might make sense but I'll defer to those that live down under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back