For Sale Nice M body Coupe FS, WI craigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all is as appears, it would be hard to beat that car at that price for daily transportation. I alway liked those cars.

And there's the 15x7 factory road wheel used on M bodies up to 81...I bet it has colour toned plastic inserts too. This car is totally stock.

And most of you think that Chevy's have bland styling. Blech.

When is the last time you have seen one this clean?

My friend Jim recently found and bought this diplomat. Then promply pulled the 6 and dropped a 440 in it's place.
I tried to talk him out of doing that, but have to admit, he ended with a cool hot rod.

DSC02870.JPG
DSC02871.JPG
DSC02869.JPG
DSC03182 (Large).JPG
DSC03184 (Large).JPG

sorry , don,t like these models..........
I think most of us European guys don,t like them.

Just looked at the pics of the motor - not factory at all. Dual Snorkel, headers, lean-burn gone. There goes that car's sale to California!

Just looked at the pics of the motor - not factory at all. Dual Snorkel, headers, lean-burn gone. There goes that car's sale to California!

Will it get past the Cali emission Nazi's???

There are two different cars being discussed here. The first one probably would make it past Smog Check.

Will it get past the Cali emission Nazi's???
No. It wouldn't pass the Visual Inspection due to the air cleaner alone. I doubt they would even get to the emissions part of the test. All it takes is one failure of the Visual section to shut down a test. Had it happen to me on the '79 Cordoba I owned. The pre-heater tube form the manifold to the air cleaner was missing - instant fail. Note that there is not one on this car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back