Oh Mama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful. That white interior is immaculate! His asking price is a tad high.

Yes but what a beauty!

Creampuff........

1978 NYB;18[FONT=georgia said:
[/FONT]370]Beautiful. That white interior is immaculate! His asking price is a tad high.

Quality like this comes with a premium. It's only original once.

Quality my ***, I've seen plenty "c" body cars on CL close if not equal to this car for way less asking price. The guy is counting on that one sucker who must ABSOLUTELY have a 71 300. If he finds someone to cough it up then god bless him.

I don't know Fusies as well as I could but I bet even I could go through that car and find enough issues to knock 10 grand off that price.

I don't know Fusies as well as I could but I bet even I could go through that car and find enough issues to knock 10 grand off that price.

Stan you could knock $18,000 off that car and justify it ........................................................... ( Need more dots) ......................................... to yourself.

This is a very good point of view to take in a time like this "Quality like this comes with a premium. It's only original once." So he priced it a bit high. I bet It could be had for $14,000 if you dont think so, find another for sale with a color combo like that and low miles.

Stan you could knock $18,000 off that car and justify it...
It's an absolutely drop-dead gorgous car, but it's still a $10,000.00 car. I don't care. And I'll guaranty it's been painted so as for as the "it's only original once..."
Plus, it's a slimey dealer. I'm sure he paid $10k for it or has $10k into it...

And this only took 30 seconds to find. What would I find given an hour? A week? A month...

Sorry, $10k. Tops.... Gorgeous or not.

Screenshot - 7_29_2012 , 4_12_20 PM.jpg

Last edited:
I'd give him 10k right now........seriously. too bad its nowhere near enough

Well, after several months, he did drop the price a bit.
He'll eat dirt before he goes down to 14k, let alone 10k...

1.jpg

it's an absolutely drop-dead gorgous car, but it's still a $10,000.00 car. I don't care. And i'll guaranty it's been painted so as for as the "it's only original once..."
plus, it's a slimey dealer. I'm sure he paid $10k for it or has $10k into it...

And this only took 30 seconds to find. What would i find given an hour? A week? A month...

Sorry, $10k. Tops.... Gorgeous or not.

csi-fcbo, dah dah..

Quality my ***, I've seen plenty "c" body cars on CL close if not equal to this car for way less asking price. The guy is counting on that one sucker who must ABSOLUTELY have a 71 300. If he finds someone to cough it up then god bless him.

You never know until you actually inspect the car. If it is as good as it looks 10-12K all day long.

Not one of you would let that sweetheart go for $10,000. if you owned it. 71 300s like that one are FEW & FAR BETWEEN!

Collector Car Market puts a #1 1971 Chrysler 300 show condition car at $11,125 in a real world market. That car is not #1 as there are very few out there either due to incredibly low low miles or was a full on professional restoration. Maybe #2 and that value is $7,750.

Great I'll take it for $7750 then! Can you negotiate that deal for me? I'll buy a 1 way ticket there and drive it home.

Not one of you would let that sweetheart go for $10,000. if you owned it. 71 300s like that one are FEW & FAR BETWEEN!

This is true, I always see lots of 69's and a smattering of 70's now and then, but 71 300's are rare birds.

Collector Car Market puts a #1 1971 Chrysler 300 show condition car at $11,125 in a real world market. That car is not #1 as there are very few out there either due to incredibly low low miles or was a full on professional restoration. Maybe #2 and that value is $7,750.

Throw out the book! that's for insurance companies to fall back on.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back