OK you truckers...

Yeah in the western US tripples are common. At least I've seen them on the interstate.

Edit quick search turns up tripples are legal in;

• Colorado
  • Idaho
  • Indiana (turnpike only)
  • Kansas (turnpike only)
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • North Dakota
  • Ohio (turnpike only)
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • South Dakota
  • Utah

Legal yes, but not alot running em, usps, fed x, and the like. Usually no cow gaurds on those rigs, at least out here.

No big deal draggin' 'um down the street or even breakin' 'um down. Jes gotta remember that each one cutz ah little sharper then the one in front of it! The real PITA iz puttin' 'um together, NO THANK KA KA KA YEAH PAHLEEZ

Yeah in the western US tripples are common. At least I've seen them on the interstate.

Edit quick search turns up tripples are legal in;

• Colorado
  • Idaho
  • Indiana (turnpike only)
  • Kansas (turnpike only)
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • North Dakota
  • Ohio (turnpike only)
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • South Dakota
  • Utah
Yes, BUT....
There are triples and there are triples.
Triples in the U.S. are three 'pups', not three full length trailers as shown on the gate.
Plus "Road Train" as shown on the gate is an Oz term.
That plus the "roo" bar all add up to be one place. And that is Australia...

U.S. Triples:
5689057865_0d56a44772_z.jpg

Typically road trains are tandems or more all the way back.

We run the same cow gaurds up here, They'll save the front end from deer, cow and moose...

dioncamac01.jpg

You are supposed to wait until I turn my lights on for you.

No can do lights go on and.off, high and low all by themselves. I take all 4 wheelers like I accidentally walked upon a wild animal, no clue as to what you are going to do. You want to communicate with trucks get.a radio, if they don't answer you back stay away from them I do.

No actually killing a few.moments after kicking 3 coils in canton, letting the snow and plows lead the way going back east toward Sharon Pa.
Guess that's my cue to get moving. Lol

Back