Our 67 Fury3 build

:headbang:i love the build,thats beautiful car,how did you come up with the 4link.do the sell them here in the states.

Thank you very much, we are very happy with how it is coming along. My headlining and carpets are being installed right now, its a very black interior! I also got my rear seats back, they are exactly the same as the front seat.

69furyIII, the 4 link is a one off custom job, done by a friend of mine, ive seen generic 4link kits before, but they looked a little lightweight and were aluminium, mine is thick walled steel tube, im not worried about weight, only worried about strength and function.

00650-6.jpg

00850-2.jpg

:yourock: outsanding work. i will down next weekend for a lookee see for myself.
are you going to the breakfast thing this weekend ?

yep, we will be at the mopar breakfast this weekend, here are some more pics from last nite

00850-3.jpg

01050-2.jpg

01350-1.jpg

02050.jpg

We put a stripe on the fury, i know its not supposed to have a stripe, but our car is what we want, and we wanted a stripe. so here it is, our "r/t" inspired stripe, with a "mr horsepower" style mascot.

00250-6.jpg

01150-1.jpg

Brilliant! I always hated that tuffted style upholstry until I say pics of your car. It's probably the first and last such interior that I will like. Technically brilliant work under the skin and a bad *** style that isn't over the top. It doesn't get any better :thumbsup:

Looks good
i did a 67 sport fury convertible
lot of rust work
turned out nice
good luck
bubba

Back