paul amato,thanks for being you

BeatersRus

Reaction score
i first ran into paul at least 15 years ago,maybe more.
i honestly cant recall where i saw his ads ut i knew he had an addiction for the 69-s.
Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato.......Merritt Island,Florida,i remember i kinda looked at them n smiled.

then he got ahold of me about a monaco i had,i found out hes the real deal,a mopar guy.
hes been posting and reposting cars like this Forever.
thats how you save cars.
so hey Paul,thanks for being you and keep on doing it too.

and btw,i wasnt kidding,i couldnt sell you the monaco because the subframe was toast.
and i did part it into 2 other peoples cars,one in south dakota i think!
lol,Cheers!

i first ran into paul at least 15 years ago,maybe more.
i honestly cant recall where i saw his ads ut i knew he had an addiction for the 69-s.
Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato.......Merritt Island,Florida,i remember i kinda looked at them n smiled.

then he got ahold of me about a monaco i had,i found out hes the real deal,a mopar guy.
hes been posting and reposting cars like this Forever.
thats how you save cars.
so hey Paul,thanks for being you and keep on doing it too.

and btw,i wasnt kidding,i couldnt sell you the monaco because the subframe was toast.
and i did part it into 2 other peoples cars,one in south dakota i think!
lol,Cheers!
Thank you for putting this out there, the timing seems appropriate too.:thumbsup:

I don't know Paul, but I knew his name from someplace in the past... this makes a little more sense to me now. I have been a longtime watcher of these cars, even when I wasn't seriously looking.

While I can appreciate the frustration some may feel when a poster doesn't include the full details, I can certainly appreciate the limitations of equipment and even knowledge some who contribute are working with. I think the place would be worse off without such contributions.

So thank you Paul, your finds are always at least a little interesting to me.:thankyou:

The fact that he comes right out and says somebody go get it because I can't makes me fine with it. The guys that just post a link and "Not mine" bother me.

I've never met Paul, tho the name Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato makes you feel as if you're reading the words of someone you should know... (wish my middle name was "supercar")

It is amazing the stuff this guy finds.. and on such short order. This site has a better and more up to date catalog of what's available out there than if we'd set up some sort of aggregator to do the job.

So, Paul: YOU'RE A MACHINE, man! Keep doing what you're doing. We'll gladly hunt down the links.

Thanks, man.

Everyone on this site contributes in one way or another. That is what makes this such a great place. Thank you to everyone for being who you are.

My tablet gives me a devil of a time uploading pictures, that said if someone finds posts annoying don't read them.

It's one thing to rag about not posting a link that makes it belong in the "Craigslist moron" topic.
It's another for not getting any "Thank You's" for posting a link to said car! BTW, Your Welcome!

It's one thing to rag about not posting a link that makes it belong in the "Craigslist moron" topic.
It's another for not getting any "Thank You's" for posting a link to said car! BTW, Your Welcome!
I said a group thank you. That counts.

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,And your Very Welcome....I wish I knew how to Post the links,But basicially This is not my computer,but my daughters or a friend or at the library. But If I find them I'll gladly write them down & get the information out there so Hopefully someone will post them. And I do APPRECIATe Everybodies Help in going to retrieve the link & post it,We are a TEAM here on this site & Proud to be a part of it. I Love you guys & gals My Mopar-family. Again Thank You for the kind words.And I'm only SUPERCAR because I Love that Old Supermarionation Television Show Mike Mercury in Supercar 1961-63,Thanks & Take Care Paul-SUPERCAR-Amato..........Black Rock,Neveda ( only kidding ) Merritt Island,Florida

Paul, it's real easy. Highlight the address you want in blue, right click and select copy, go to where you want it, right click again, and select paste. Your done!
Library or not, you can do this on any computer, there are no excuses except your own!
You can also just type the whole dam address of what you want to post as well!

Paul posted the link that led me to buying my '66 Polara 500. I know the end result of Paul's work. Thank you, again, Paul!

Back