Phrases we REALLY see in "car-for-sale" ads...

Seen often on Facebook: If you are, "Is this still available," I won't respond. That question is an offered response by Facebook itself. Why get angry about it?

Wifey wants it gone so she took the initiative... (but husband fooled her with price, 4k+ rotbox)

PLEASE.CALL.MY.HUSBAND.02.jpg

PLEASE.CALL.MY.HUSBAND.01.jpg

Ah the infamous 440 HEMI makes a appearance (again)

1966 Plymouth Fury 440 hemi streetrod - $8,500 (Pittsburg)
"1966 Plymouth fury sport convertible. Car was purchased in the state sale from a friend who passed away. The car was on the finish line to being completed. The gentleman that passed away built the 440 hemi that's under the hood and has not been fired yet. He was an experienced engine builder and hot rod enthusiast."

1966 Plymouth Fury 440 hemi streetrod - $8,500 (Pittsburg).001.jpg

I'm certain he meant to say "estate sale".
I missed that 'cuz I wuz focused on HEMI...

Something else stupid about the AD, oh yeah it's listed in 'auto parts - by owner'
Middleman selling for a friend that bought it from a passed friend, I'd say the middleman wants to make a quick 6 grand for a 'some assembly required' car.

:lol:

You can tell this one is a motivative seller.

"Make offer! Would like off property. Tired of mowing around it."

Jackass seller, AD has been on FB for 40 weeks, me thinks it'll be on there for quite a bit longer.
(has picture of Motorcycle before he took it all apart)

Seller's Description
Run stops as it should clean title also also should mention that the mother f***** is disassembled right now so either you want it or not but I can come get it but if you're just f****** around then f*** off .

I had a distant, very distant relative, married a cousin that was used car salesman and a ft cop. He always wrote ads that said truly immaculate. He lied.

Back