Phrases we REALLY see in "car-for-sale" ads...

Just saw this one... "possibly the last one left".

NOS left Cuda convertible 1/4 panel . possibly the last one left. call (redacted) $15,000 obo some trades possible !

NOS left Cuda convertible 1-4 panel . possibly the last one left.jpg

"NO ISSUES A GOOD SOLID COOL AS **** WAGON"

"so come get you some MOPAR"

"new complete break system"

How about when people don't know the name of the car they are trying to sell? I've seen a few "Chrysler Cordovas" for sale, not to mention the famous "Chrysler Plymouth."

-It runs, starts, and all that. Ummm with no engine bay picture and a intake manifold sitting on the passenger floor maybe not

- no key to the trunk so surprise if opened
- no rear window or driver side rear little window
-don't call and ask if it's ready for a car show, it's a 5 or 6 out of 10.......please none of that nonsense,
No Nonsense, with the broken windows I'd say a 2
- 3,000.00 firm if you want to come to look at it
come to look at it to buy it ........not to window shop I don't have time for that. I only will sell it to somebody who really wants it.

:BangHead::BangHead:

Couple of new classic ones for the book.

"don't sleep on this one of a kind item".

THANKS FOR FLAGGING ME BECAUSE I IGNORE YOUR OFFER OR EMAILS!!!!

Can I ask? What's with calling cars with 4 doors "crew cabs" now.

And not to mention since I'm looking for a formal Monaco hardtop coupe I've noticed the use of "it's a 2 door Bluesmobile".

Can I ask? What's with calling cars with 4 doors "crew cabs" now.

And not to mention since I'm looking for a formal Monaco hardtop coupe I've noticed the use of "it's a 2 door Bluesmobile".
I know, the "crew cab" four-door car moniker is ridiculous.

Who calls it a crew cab?

I also don't like the expression "more door".

I don't really like four door vehicles anyway .... except on formals, that's it.

"Dodge DeSoto"
"Chrysler Plymouth Fury"
"Dodge Duster"
"One of those Plymouth pursuit cop cars, can't kill 'em"...with a 225...
Any description calling a Mopar cop car a "Police Interceptor"...which is a Ford term, as we all should know,
And of course "Duster Dart"

Seen recently:

***FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF QUESTIONS THAT ARE CLEARLY ANSWERED IF YOU READ THE POST***

1967 Plymouth Fury III 2 dr HT - $34,950 (Tea)
"We are a restoration shop, this vehicle today, as is, would be three times the money to restore".

Seen recently:

***FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF QUESTIONS THAT ARE CLEARLY ANSWERED IF YOU READ THE POST***

People who would write such a comment should never enter the ministry. Why? Because it can be announced, written on a white board, put in the bulletin, and written in the monthly newsletter bur SOMEONE will still come up and ask, "Are you having Bible Study this week?""

Here's a new one.

Don't have to need to sell but if you want it $2500 or highest offer, non negotiable.

Back