Pic of my wife with her Polara

moparmike65

Reaction score
She love's her Polara , I will start a thread soon it will be getting a new 505ci motor and a rebuilt 727 and a 742 posi with 3.55 should be enough for her I hope lol

It's here car and for the record the was no scratches or and damage , the car need to be repainted the person that painted it did something wrong the clear is peeling in a few places but it is old paint .

Now if someone else touch's the cars I feel sorry for them I have to remind her there just car's

Theres a 440 from a 1978 motorhome in it with very little power and a cable shift 727 the rear is a 741 open 3.55

In the spring it will be getting a fresh 505ci it has 69 block steel crank studded mains H beam rods venolia pistons .605 solid roller cam isky lifters 440 Source alum stealth heads PRW SS 1.5 roller rockers torker intake 750 dp holley erson valve covers and a deep sump oil pan .

New trans is a fresh 1969 unit with a shift kit deep pan 3500 stall B&M rachet shifter and a bolt in sprag

The rear will get a rebuilt 742 with 3.55 posi and adj. pinion snubber new MP rear shocks and 90 10's in the front

Here's some pix of the motor

NO ONE is allowed to sit on the hood of my car, especially with heels like that

I think the last time I told a girl wearing shorts and heels to get of the hood of my car was.....um....never. Unless it was to suggest a suitable location INSIDE the car.

It's here car and for the record the was no scratches or and damage , the car need to be repainted the person that painted it did something wrong the clear is peeling in a few places but it is old paint .

Now if someone else touch's the cars I feel sorry for them I have to remind her there just car's

Theres a 440 from a 1978 motorhome in it with very little power and a cable shift 727 the rear is a 741 open 3.55

In the spring it will be getting a fresh 505ci it has 69 block steel crank studded mains H beam rods venolia pistons .605 solid roller cam isky lifters 440 Source alum stealth heads PRW SS 1.5 roller rockers torker intake 750 dp holley erson valve covers and a deep sump oil pan .

New trans is a fresh 1969 unit with a shift kit deep pan 3500 stall B&M rachet shifter and a bolt in sprag

The rear will get a rebuilt 742 with 3.55 posi and adj. pinion snubber new MP rear shocks and 90 10's in the front

Here's some pix of the motor

Sounds and looks like it's gonna be a strong motor. Is she planning to take this car racing?

Back