Pic of the Day - The Anti-Donk

I agree in this case but it does conjure up some "what ifs".

What if I sold him a normal deck lid off of my '73 Newport?

I think the last year to my liking whitewalls that large would be about '62 and preferably on wire wheels.

I think that was about the end of the whitewalls being that wide on any domestics, as far as original equipment anyway...

62 Chrysler New Yorker T&C (1).jpg

62 Chrysler New Yorker T&C (1).jpg

Yow, that's stunning! Who wouldn't want that?

What if I sold him a normal deck lid off of my '73 Newport?

I think the last year to my liking whitewalls that large would be about '62 and preferably on wire wheels.

I think that was about the end of the whitewalls being that wide on any domestics, as far as original equipment anyway...

View attachment 5957

Is this and the other beauty yours?

Bring him home and give him a pail. For eight bucks he'll help keep your house dry from the storm for the next three days

Bring him home and give him a pail. For eight bucks he'll help keep your house dry from the storm for the next three days

I checked with Pedro....said he would run 24 hour bucket service for $8 USD which would cover the entire next 3 days.

BTW, The Home Depot "expert" said that I couldn't have an all home generator/natural gas installed because I have a Townhouse. I'll have to check with the county and the HOA. That would suck!

You are not allowed to have a power generator run off natural gas. It has to be LNG, CNG, or propane. Either that or gasoline or diesel.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

I dont think he would know that. It would depend on the association I would imagine..The building dept/zoning office of your town would have that answer.

No. You're missing my point. You are not allowed to have your natural gas service hooked up to an I.C. engine. The utility would have a kniptschitt.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Back