Pinned Threads

Fury440

Legendary Member
Reaction score
The are a number of pinned threads that are obsolete or just not being accessed anymore, maybe time to unpin them?

General Discussion
This is the one that I seem to hit every day. No big deal I suppose, it just bugs me. LOL

How about creating some new pinned threads? Like one with a link to FSM's at the top of each generation?
One with overall technical information, like lug spacing/backspacing, etc. Instead of everyone always yelling "RTFM" all the time.

Some of the wild grumpuses here almost had me rethinking even buying the Newport, and looking for something with a friendlier fan-base... but then some friendlier folks came through and saved the day for me.

but then some friendlier folks came through and saved the day for me.
EVERYbody here is friendly. If EVERYthing was said sitting around a potbelly stove instead of reading them as soulless posts, you'd see.

The FCBO Council:

hero_EB20020929REVIEWS08209290301AR.jpg

Last edited:
EVERYbody here is friendly. If EVERYthing was said sitting around a potbelly stove instead of reading them as soulless posts, you'd see.
There was a personal stab in the Gold section that wouldn't have gone over well in person.

There was a personal stab in the Gold section that wouldn't have gone over well in person.
The Gold section is for Big Boys only. It's not a Safe Zone. Think of it as those mayhems you see going on in a foreign Parliament.
hqdefault.jpg

Having spent last weekend driving around eastern NC visiting members, I even thought of you and wore this t shirt through four states on my way home... @monaco75 , Zac and Sabrina were even polite enough to not ask and just assume (correctly) that it was my outward expression of my inner azzhole.

I think I know the comment that bothered you, and believe it would have gone over much better in person... everyone here has always smiled when telling me what an azzhole I am.

thumbnail_20181230_054141.jpg

Back