Possible new homestead

You missed those two spots over the TV set where the bricks still Show through. :D

Some car dollys for the Newport. Planning on storing it sideways along the back wall for now. That way the D300 can get in there easily as well.

View attachment 176673
Let us know how those work out with the Newport.

I have some for my Barracuda and they work great, but I didn't know if they will be OK with a C-Body on them.
I buckled the casters on one under the front of the old Windsor I had... I hope Zac has better luck than I did. I wouldn't want them under a pretty car regardless... too much pushing for pretty paint. If I was to use them again, I think I'd anchor several big D-rings around the perimeter of the shop so a come-along could be used to pull from the undercarriage.

Congratulations! Late to the party like usual. I lived off Old Jennings and Knight Boxx for about 15 years. Moved out here to the panhandle in 2005. Our daughter's a realtor, she lives in GCS, could've hooked ya up. Got 2 good friends live in the 'burg, both truckers. Looks like a nice spread, love the shop.

Wtf, Zac, is that a pallet coffee table?? :lol:

It is! Some of the previous owners handy work. It was left with the furniture we bought lol.

I buckled the casters on one under the front of the old Windsor I had... I hope Zac has better luck than I did. I wouldn't want them under a pretty car regardless... too much pushing for pretty paint. If I was to use them again, I think I'd anchor several big D-rings around the perimeter of the shop so a come-along could be used to pull from the undercarriage.

That doesnt sound too good. Maybe hopefully they have gotten a little better... Newport is no danty flower! I want to build a rotisserie soon for it in the future.

Have you got the new Mopar or No Car front door mat yet? Looking good! :thumbsup:

I need to atleast get the banner hung in the shop still. Havn’t even set foot back there yet.

Congratulations! Late to the party like usual. I lived off Old Jennings and Knight Boxx for about 15 years. Moved out here to the panhandle in 2005. Our daughter's a realtor, she lives in GCS, could've hooked ya up. Got 2 good friends live in the 'burg, both truckers. Looks like a nice spread, love the shop.

Yea, you were pretty close by! We just moved out of lake asbury. Small world! I know of one other member thats close by. Hard to come accros mopar folks here. This is ford country for sure!

Still getting settled in. Getting there one box at a time. I get tickled each time I look at the back yard. Mayble looks so at home in front of the shop!

Already broke the damn hot tub last night. Sat in the thing 2 times... seems to have a bad relay or switch. The jets won’t turn off. Need to get a repair man out for it this week. Family is coming next week to check the place out.

FB1FE22C-5F02-455E-AF67-F6AAA6795077.jpeg
5B9E7155-850F-443D-827D-C5CEBE16E9C0.jpeg
FCF2F73E-0C77-4B0E-9B20-A4FC2ADA1268.jpeg

FB1FE22C-5F02-455E-AF67-F6AAA6795077.jpeg

The light chain calls for These triangular used car dealer flags to line up the cars underneath.
Just got an old set from a gas Station I'm about to put up in the storage building.

The flags would be pretty cool! Might have to do something like that.

Come on out Dave! LOL

Got the shop somewhat organized after work. Just have too much s$7@! Gotta get the yard stuff out to the shed. Have to put the shed up first though!

AAB7B962-1513-4588-896F-D39B63C5213E.jpeg
AAEB3D51-7A4D-4B62-B30E-64DD098F5398.jpeg
6A089943-F9B8-4912-AA3C-3DE7B4D562A5.jpeg
49D1C3CB-3A5B-4DD4-BCCA-4861FAE1432F.jpeg
0FC40B18-6B2D-42CC-BA4B-9A2955E175E4.jpeg
87C27306-DC27-4701-8F0D-7B17D88E25A6.jpeg

The flags would be pretty cool! Might have to do something like that.

Come on out Dave! LOL

Would be the natural Environment for the cars--- Of course you Need a few more to have the last row for the Mopar big barges. ;)

4880025931_1a961d1b79_b.jpg

BTW... that reminds me... how's the sunroof parts hunt?
View attachment 177525

I havn’t even really looked... been so busy with everything else, its been the last thing on my mind. Now that its sitting here looking me in the face, hopefully start tinkering with it.

We are going to look at, and hopefully leave a deposit on our new family member tonight. Should be able to come home in 3 weeks.

8EB25368-E32D-438D-BE02-F81EA7564A59.jpeg

4BC7EB12-CBDC-4961-9AB1-585551AF0201.jpeg

CA6CAB15-13AD-4C2D-9301-7AEAE9DB3EB5.jpeg

They are purebred ragdolls. I’ve had main coins in the past, but never a ragdoll. Miss having a kitty running around badly. Hopefully cure that soon!

We have a Ragdoll. Very nice kitties. I think my wife and daughter have more pictures of our cats than anything else on their cell.

Are they? I’ve been reading that they are super affectionate, and love to be lap kitties.

I miss my old main coon Milow. I left him with the folks years ago when I moved down here. Unfortunately, he passed away 2 years ago. He was a big teddy bear.

I love the big long hair fur balls lol.

Nice cat, but, isn't that fur gonna get matted mousing outside?
:rolleyes:

just spent $200 at the vet tonight. They don't make cats like they used to.

Nice cat, but, isn't that fur gonna get matted mousing outside?
:rolleyes:

just spent $200 at the vet tonight. They don't make cats like they used to.

No, no. Strictly an inside kittie. lol

Sorry to hear of the vet visit. Those are never fun. We got lucky with our other cats. They never neaded many visits.

Back