Possible new homestead

I introduce to you all, Steve. The new family member. Steve will come home may 4th.

11E2F14F-D94A-4C21-9A24-C8D195131FA6.jpeg
631AADC3-5FB4-48A7-B94C-F3A845CAA4C4.jpeg
FDC81CE5-1606-496D-87A9-99F20F08A114.jpeg

I introduce to you all, Steve. The new family member. Steve will come home may 4th.

View attachment 177693 View attachment 177694 View attachment 177695
IDK... I always went by the theory they needed to come in pairs so they could amuse each other when you're away...

I can mail you ours... she's been a bigger PITA since she became an only child. Her need for affection kicks into overdrive as soon as the humans want to sleep... and she isn't subtle about letting you know you should be awake.

IDK... I always went by the theory they needed to come in pairs so they could amuse each other when you're away...

I can mail you ours... she's been a bigger PITA since she became an only child. Her need for affection kicks into overdrive as soon as the humans want to sleep... and she isn't subtle about letting you know you should be awake.

We did the pairs with the dogs. Hopefully they will keep the cat some company. No thank you on the extra lol. Hopefully this one will give us enough attention lol another cat might come in the future, but only the onefor now.

They look part siamese.

They do, don’t they? From what I’ve read online thats the norm. Mike (the Breeder) was telling me his face will turn all dark in time, just like his dads. They all do, no matter the coloring when young.

Heres the dad, Yoda.

9A0B13AF-2760-4CB7-BAD0-05A5A5AE434E.jpeg

Another pic of steve, that Mike had.

EEA99BA6-9AE2-4A41-AE46-B747E885FB38.jpeg

Finally got to organizing the shop a little better. Got all the fleet inside! Still has a little room to spare lol! Might be able to squeeze one more in if needed in the future lmao. Thats after the newport restoration Ofcoarse. I need to invest in some shelves next, for when the car comes apart. Need a little more storage room.

The harbor freight car dollies worked ok for the big behemoth, as long as you have it set up to roll in one direction. Trying to move it any other way will probably take 2 people vs just myself. But they did what I needed them to do, so no complaints.

37CC7CBD-3790-463F-AF79-AABD1ACD8D42.jpeg

5F188A59-3120-4B19-A35D-7A3166312E8F.jpeg

BEA7D89B-63B7-4C6A-9A82-8A81B6F53DDD.jpeg

79442D4E-D255-4BFE-9957-B314E348EFCB.jpeg

We did go visit steve again, with my family this last week. They loved him. Anxious for him to come home in a couple weeks.

2E3C3BFE-1BCD-46D2-93E8-FC0711F7EA4E.jpeg

8699644E-C7B8-45BE-8419-2F1D71A74C4E.jpeg

The family headed back up north today, back to normal.... not looking forward to work again monday!!

Finally got to organizing the shop a little better. Got all the fleet inside! Still has a little room to spare lol! Might be able to squeeze one more in if needed in the future lmao. Thats after the newport restoration Ofcoarse. I need to invest in some shelves next, for when the car comes apart. Need a little more storage room.

The harbor freight car dollies worked ok for the big behemoth, as long as you have it set up to roll in one direction. Trying to move it any other way will probably take 2 people vs just myself. But they did what I needed them to do, so no complaints.

View attachment 179650
View attachment 179651
View attachment 179652
View attachment 179653

We did go visit steve again, with my family this last week. They loved him. Anxious for him to come home in a couple weeks.

View attachment 179648
View attachment 179649

The family headed back up north today, back to normal.... not looking forward to work again monday!!
You really, really need a lift in there...

I didn't notice the dollies in the picture until you said something.
I just assumed

Shop is looking good!
Steve is handsome too! And he likes Mopars!
172887-8dec432dc6633ffe30016e781a7fed54.png

aa.png

You really, really need a lift in there...

In time. lol waiting to win the mega millions!

I didn't notice the dollies in the picture until you said something.
I just assumed

Shop is looking good!
Steve is handsome too! And he likes Mopars!
View attachment 179728

View attachment 179727

That would be a tough one, with that big barge! Could maybe get the tires spinning, and have someone push on the quarter panel towards the wall.

In another year you won't be able to move in there....:p

View attachment 179733

Yea, I know! Its gonna be a mess in there when the Newport comes apart! I had to put the old shed up, to get all the yard stuff out of the shop. Made a tiny bit more room... can see the shed did not care for the ride over here! LOL

89DEEB33-5DA6-4C4D-849F-8B0B62166C70.jpeg

My money is on the Chinese dollies going flat before the tires on the car.:poke:

My money is on the Chinese dollies going flat before the tires on the car.:poke:
I dunno... I've been sliding my Barracuda all over the garage this winter on a pair of those dollies and so far... so good.

Of course, that car is probably a thousand pounds lighter than a C-Body, but I'm happy. The trick seems to be to pull the car rather than pushing, especially when changing directions. YMMV.

I dunno... I've been sliding my Barracuda all over the garage this winter on a pair of those dollies and so far... so good.

Of course, that car is probably a thousand pounds lighter than a C-Body, but I'm happy. The trick seems to be to pull the car rather than pushing, especially when changing directions. YMMV.
I've got a set similar to those, and when I need to make a radical direction change, I get down on my knees and turn all the wheels in the general direction of my move. That helps quite a bit.

Alright pay up! LOL

The passenger rear is already flat. Was flat going on the dolly... idk how old the air is in the other tires. Havn’t touched em, and they are still holding. Tires are dry rotted to all hell.

We are settled in for the most part. Still some boxes, and a couple pieces of furniture that need a place to go. Really need to get some power out to the garage (other then an extension cord) with a fan. It gets miserable out there with no air flow.

How big is the service panel in the house? Are you going to run service from the house to the shed? I know a couple of the guy's here are or were electricians and can give you guidance on this.

Back