SOLD Power seat tracks bucket seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the power seat tracks for a bucket set, will fit 1965 through to 1973 cars. All the motors work but the height adjusters are slow, will only need some greasing to get it running good again. The center button is broken off but when i used a screwdriver to push the remains of the switch button back and forth it still operated. With this in mind, I am selling this system for $125 plus shipping.

power seat track.jpg

Yes it is, but there is no reason why you couldn't mount it to the passengers seat frame too as you simply move the switch to the other side. The cable is long enough to do so.

You have to move the brackets on the bottom too. They are slightly different heights. It's not a big deal though and I did it with my 300.

$125 is a pretty good price. If I was looking for one, I'd grab this.

This is the power seat tracks for a bucket set, will fit 1965 through to 1973 cars. All the motors work but the height adjusters are slow, will only need some greasing to get it running good again. The center button is broken off but when i used a screwdriver to push the remains of the switch button back and forth it still operated. With this in mind, I am selling this system for $125 plus shipping.

View attachment 149242

PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back