PST rear sway bar???

Although more money the firm feel one looks better. I been happy with my front one and would like the rear but with the front and the same shocks you installed on the rear I have very little body roll. Not sure adding the rear will add much value in my car. The biggest value in handeling was my 20" wheels with eagle f1 tires. Launches real well and conners great. My 440 hardly spins the tires even with 2000 Hughes stall in it. Probably due to the tall gears. I'm just after a nice handeling cruiser rather then fast car. I doubt my 300 will ever see a track day lol.

Does anybody know anything about this rear sway bar PST has? It's supposed to be for a late 70s C body http://www.p-s-t.com/s.nl/it.A/id.2753/.f?sc=12

I bought one when I bought my front sway bar. I couldn't be happier with my front bar, along with the all new suspension the handling is great, so good I don't plan on installing until this winter. It looks very well made solid bar.

Just added an Addco rear sway bar to my 65 Fury III. Fantastic. Left the front alone so as not to spoil
the ride of the torsion front suspension but I did add a pair of Bilstein's to the front and the difference
is day to night. Better than upping the sway bar diameter. Next up - hydroboost brake system from
a 97 GMC Safarri. Taking everything from this van so there are no mismatching issues with brake
components. Van has disk/drum, high pressure PS pump, and while I'm at it I'll take the brake pedal
arm.

You are taking a Gmc brake system and bolting it in your 65 fury so there won't be any mismatch issues..............
:rant::BangHead::laughing4:

Just added an Addco rear sway bar to my 65 Fury III. Fantastic. Left the front alone so as not to spoil
the ride of the torsion front suspension but I did add a pair of Bilstein's to the front and the difference
is day to night. Better than upping the sway bar diameter. Next up - hydroboost brake system from
a 97 GMC Safarri. Taking everything from this van so there are no mismatching issues with brake
components. Van has disk/drum, high pressure PS pump, and while I'm at it I'll take the brake pedal
arm.

arm.
What is the pressure on the pump your going to end up with a over boosted steering box that will give no road feel. I don't know why you would want a grabby hard to control power assist for your brakes but to each his own.

Back