Sway bars 1/2 the price of Firmfeels version, any one tried these?

I would remove the tail pipes, put in some short turn downs in front of the diff so its got a nice deep base rumble and mount the sway bar to the frame rails, WIN WIN!!
Having done that with various mufflers and never curing the in cabin resonance I would caution making that change

Having done that with various mufflers and never curing the in cabin resonance I would caution making that change

True its not for everyone....I like the deep booming sound a big block makes with a choppy cam....I don't think I would daily it though LOL!! not without ear plugs!

This is all I saw
Screenshot_20230812_194704_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230812_194719_Samsung Internet.jpg

Put it on your bucket list mate, Yankees come down under and see this 4 day show and go home changed men LOL!! Its just amazing what you see as the weekend progresses !!
Australia is the only place off of this continent I have any interest in seeing . Too much here though to go there.

Australia is the only place off of this continent I have any interest in seeing . Too much here though to go there.

I've been to the USA 6 times, no interest in seeing Europe, been to a few Asian countries too, loved the USA, driven across it coast to coast 2 times, amazing place and people.

Back