Rad for a '69 300

Welcome to the site from the Motor City Eh! Is yours missing or not working properly? How about a pic of your car? You might as well post it up now because you're just going to be bothered to no end until you do.

here is my car-I was a member before I moved out east. I had to leave this car stored at my fathers place (only had room for two Mopars in my new garage). Anyhow the rad is toast. I have the guys at National Moparts looking for one but I wanted to see if anyone here knew of a place
3003.jpg

3003.jpg

Is yours beyond putting a new core between the tanks? The car looks so clean I'd have a hard time believing that the rad was in too bad of shape to recore.

Very nice 300 you ave there!

Are you wanting to stay OEM/original? I not then you could always order up an all aluminum unit from Champion radiators out of California.

My vote to Champion's as well, I have one in my 300 also. No heat problems any more. :eek:ccasion14:

I'd have to have oem, I just can't get over how out of place an aluminum unit looks under the hood. What size and part number? I know a guy that that has a '69 C body unit available.

Very attractive 300 you have there. I hate most green colors, but I hafta say that green is beautiful. What color is the interior ?

Oh. And welcome back to the collective.

I just had my original radiator re-cored. I removed the original top and bottom tank and put in a new 4 row core and a new transmission cooler while I had it apart. Looks totally stock and in Texas it will keep the temp under control in traffic with my a/c cooling away. Once painted no one will know the difference.

Does anyone make rads for a '69 300--440 car no A/C.

thanks!
Al.

This is the one I used, Seems to be working good. Need to drill three mounting holes, one was on location, but quick install with no other issues. Got mine at Auto Zone.

Zone.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spectra-Premium-Ind-CU332-Radiator-/191413241405?fits=Year%3A1969%7CMake%3AChrysler&hash=item2c911e463d&vxp=mtr[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

here is my car-I was a member before I moved out east. I had to leave this car stored at my fathers place (only had room for two Mopars in my new garage). Anyhow the rad is toast. I have the guys at National Moparts looking for one but I wanted to see if anyone here knew of a place
View attachment 55555

Welcome......beautiful car!!!!

Back