Update: Today I started with the tips & tricks given here.
- Disconnected the fieldwires at the alternator: NO result
- Pulled alle the fuses one by one: NO result
- Connected an extra groundwire from the VR to the engine (on the coilbracket) NO interference !!!
I was so surprised I started the car several times with the radio on ( low volume) and I couldn't hear any interference...!!
Reved the engine, hit the brakes several times, nothing...
So, I thought I solved the issue and put everything back together, feeling good.
Untill I took the car for a ride an hour later.
Started the car , turned on the radio and.........interference
During the ride it was as if nothing had changed, interference all the time and louder with higher revs and during braking.
So the story goes on. Next step will be checking grounds in the taillights......sigh