Rear brake drums 1965 Plymouth Fury

Thanks . Price is through the roof .

Are you looking for 11" x 2" Rear drums? Are you looking for cheap made in China drums or quality drums that were made in the U.S. or Canada? What price ranger are you looking for? The finned rear brake drums from a later year C Body will fit. You need to find them in Canada to avoid high shipping costs. @cbarge

Ty. I wonder up to what year would fit? Maybe up to 68 ?
Are you looking for 11" x 2" Rear drums? Are you looking for cheap made in China drums or quality drums that were made in the U.S. or Canada? What price ranger are you looking for? The finned rear brake drums from a later year C Body will fit. You need to find them in Canada to avoid high shipping costs. @cbarge

Looking for finned . That's what's on there . I try and avoid Chinese . Thanks for your help

It would help your search to measure diameter and width of the shoes. The drum surface can be 1/4” wider than the shoes.

did 1965 have finned drums From the factory? I don’t recall seeing them.

It would help your search to measure diameter and width of the shoes. The drum surface can be 1/4” wider than the shoes.

Finned brake drums came out in 1970 IIRC, but they fit a car that came from the factory without finned drums, at least in the rear.

They did. I measured 11 by 2 but I'm gonna double check.

The whole world of the internet loser companies is STRICTLY Chineseum garbage….. and they have run out of their first and only batch …. and will undoubtedly N O T be making a second batch —- too slow of a mover for their liking and money needs…

I have *** N.O.S.***U.S.A. made —- up through 1968 Plain Brake Drums and 1969 & up Finned Drums…. Some pre - 1968 vehicles’ wheels will not accept the much wider finned drums, but if you stated that there were on there already, then, that should not be an obstacle….

Do you have a states side address ??? I can ship them up into Canada, eh ?? , but that will be costly…..

I also have *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Shoes for that application, such that you don’t rip up those Brake Drums to smithereens… The *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** Brake Shoes are fifty (50) times better than this new Chineseum garbage of today….

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested….

Yours, Craig…..

I'm pretty sure there were no finned drums in 65. I have a pair from a 66 Fury that are in nice shape along with the axles that I may part with if you can't find some. I was saving them for my 65 but more than likely won't need them.

According to all information I have, from half a dozen different (aftermarket brands ) from yesteryear,
11” x 2 “ were Plain through 1968 —- and
Finned starting in 1969….

I'm pretty sure there were no finned drums in 65. I have a pair from a 66 Fury that are in nice shape along with the axles that I may part with if you can't find some. I was saving them for my 65 but more than likely won't

According to all information I have, from half a dozen different (aftermarket brands ) from yesteryear,
11” x 2 “ were Plain through 1968 —- and
Finned starting in 1969….

20230420_191606.jpg

20230420_191540.jpg

20230420_191459.jpg

Back