Rear quarter glass roller question , Fury

Bear

Reaction score
Hi , Got a question for you guy's . I'm working on a 66 Sport Fury 2 door hard top . I'm looking for the rollers for the rear quarter glass . Now I know they don't make a kit for this car but has anyone tried one from another body style or year ? I've gotten mixed answer's from other sources . One tells me that a B Body kit will work and another source tells me to go with an E Body kit . Has anyone tried either one , and did it work ? Also thinking about the round clips that hold the rollers in place . Are they a standard size like the other body styles ? Any input would be great .

There are different rollers in these cars,
Pictures of the specific rollers you need may help.
Some of them are C-Body specific.

Alan

Yes, pictures would help, but I think I know the one you're looking for. There is one which is a roller on one side which fits a slot in the window frame, and on the other side is a square slider with notches which fits into a track. Picture in this thread:
WANTED - Rear quarter window rollers - '65-'66 2-dr hardtop

I recently saw a posting on a FB C-body group that someone was working on reproducing these but they are not ready yet.

The c-body only piece is a tough one to find in usable condition. I gave a sample of it to Vans Auto in March at the Indy show. He is working on reproducing them.

Back