Rear seat belt holder supplier?

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ross pointed out to me yesterday holders for the rear seat lap belts. I like the neat clean look it gave the back seats. I know it wasn't an option for my '66 but I was wonder where I might find a set of them. I don't even remember what the car was that he pointed them out to me, but I know the rear bench was the same as my 300.

Go visit Murray, hes close enough for you to pick what you need

So it sounds like no one is making a replica of them. I know I couldn't find any when I searched on-line. I couldn't remember are they the matching color of the plastic in the car or just black. Wondering if I need to track them down now to get them dyed with everything else.

I see they sell singles for the front seats. Where are they mounted? I never noticed them on the front seat before.

I don't have pictures but they mount at the bottom front towards the trans hump, usually found on bench type seats.
The outboard belts normally are the retractor type in the front.

I never knew what those were guys, thanks, I have them on my seats, but I would like to replace them, mine are kinda crappy. Thanks to the link Big John posted I can get a set,

Nick

I've seen these before, never clued in. I thought it was for the shoulder belt like from the Charger, then got really stumped with the double.

Are these so the back seat doesn't eat the belts when not in use? If that's the case I'm going to invest in this. My back seat eats my belts all the time.

Could some one post what it looks like in the back seat.

Thanks

Rear seat belts

As installed in a 1969 300

DSC00341 (Large).jpg

Damn. I might actually pull up the back bench, pull out the belts I buried on day one, and install those things.

Back