Remember the desirable. and rare "999 Omaha Orange"?

Well, the way it is written, it could be interpreted as Vitamin C Orange. Is different than Omaha Orange

The two colors are completely different. You can tell the difference from across a parking lot. Hemi orange, (Dodge only), is also different then Vitamin C, but more subtle

I have the formula for Vitamin C, but not Omaha orange. Maybe someone will have it.....

PIB March 7, 69 p2.jpg

PIB March 7, 69 p3 chip.jpg

Anyone here ever heard of Sunburst Orange? I bought a brand new 79 Plymouth Trail Duster in that color years back...looked awesome! Back then I never paid attention to paint codes so I have no idea what it was. Might have been called Starburst Orange too.. damned memory anyway lol

Anyone here ever heard of Sunburst Orange? I bought a brand new 79 Plymouth Trail Duster in that color years back...looked awesome! Back then I never paid attention to paint codes so I have no idea what it was. Might have been called Starburst Orange too.. damned memory anyway lol

It was Sunburst

Sunburst.jpg

EK2= Go Mango (Dodge) Vitamin C (Plymouth)
EV2= Hemi Orange (Dodge) Tor Red (Plymouth)

Yeah I know. I was talking to Will and asking why he didn't mention Tor Red.

He answered

Tor-red was introduced in 1970.

Oh ... I didn't realize you were speaking exclusively about 69 color availability Will

tallhair; Oh ... I didn't realize you were speaking exclusively about 69 color availability Will[/QUOTE said:
I was just keeping with the origin of this thread, or the progression of the bright Orange colors offered on cars. Starting with Omaha Orange in 1968, to Vitamin C & Hemi Orange in 69. The progression continued in 70 with Tor-Red and Go-Mango.

Back