Remember the desirable. and rare "999 Omaha Orange"?

Is everbody keeping up with all of this?

oOcPCCSh.jpg

Yep but that doesn't look right. A head exploding would leave a more symmetrical blood pattern around the entire radius, not just against certain parts of the wall. There's minimal to no splatter on the papers on the desk yet the crown of the head is on the desk? We have three patterns on the wall that show runs but not the 4th? Looks staged.....

;)

Yep but that doesn't look right. A head exploding would leave a more symmetrical blood pattern around the entire radius, not just against certain parts of the wall. There's minimal to no splatter on the papers on the desk yet the crown of the head is on the desk? We have three patterns on the wall that show runs but not the 4th? Looks staged.....

;)

Damm Doug, .... I think your right.

Bahama Yellow over Omaha Orange?

View attachment 49982
Small world, that 68 Roadrunner was actually my grandpas. I recognize the thing anywhere haha. The paint that’s on the car there is actually the ev2 hemi orange. It started life as an Omaha orange car, then somewhere down the line was painted butterscotch yellow. My grandpa had it repainted and evidently went with the ev2 color.

Interesting. I had a 64 polara winter beater, and decided to paint it. Grabbed a gallon at the parts store,"Omaha orange", looked good-covered up shitty bodywork, -later found out it was actually a factory color for the car!

Back