Resurrection of my 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible

There's no separate switch for the door locks. Push the knob down on the drivers side and the passenger side goes down too etc.

Nice score, although I'm on the fence about parting out "driver" quality cars....that 300 is barely....barely a driver in the shape its in IMO.....so its going to make a great parts car.

That car must have been a real looker back in the day. It's rusty but it looks pretty straight, damn shame that it ended up this way.

Nice score, although I'm on the fence about parting out "driver" quality cars....that 300 is barely....barely a driver in the shape its in IMO.....so its going to make a great parts car.

Originally the idea was to use this as a driver for the next 6 months, but with the brakes, tires and interior so far gone I may just leave it parked until it's parted. I don't have the cash to put into it right now, but anything I do will eventually end up on the convertible anyway, so it's all good.

I thought the same thing, samplingman where did you find it?

I found it on eBay back in August. The seller had a reserve, but I didn't win the bid. A little hunting on CR and I found it in VA for $2500, so I passed but opened up a dialog. It reappeared on eBay last week, so I shot him an offer after it didn't meet the reserve again.

James

That car must have been a real looker back in the day. It's rusty but it looks pretty straight, damn shame that it ended up this way.

I want to polish up a spot of the paint to see what Black Velvet would have looked like. I think it's neat that it's build date is so close to Halloween, it has a mean look to it and the girls are a little creeped out by it.

I found it on eBay back in August. The seller had a reserve, but I didn't win the bid. A little hunting on CR and I found it in VA for $2500, so I passed but opened up a dialog. It reappeared on eBay last week, so I shot him an offer after it didn't meet the reserve again.

James
That is exactly the way to do it!!! Nice job of stalking.

Originally the idea was to use this as a driver for the next 6 months, but with the brakes, tires and interior so far gone I may just leave it parked until it's parted. I don't have the cash to put into it right now, but anything I do will eventually end up on the convertible anyway, so it's all good.
Yea, I get it. And you damn sure don't want to be driving a car like that around with questionable brakes. Things could get real ugly, real fast. By the way whereabouts in South Jersey are you? The area looks very familiar.

James
I'm stupid, what's CR....

Back