Riding in Cloud Nine tonight!

Not 7 minutes and I already have a purist stroking out! :poke::soapbox:

This may be a new record!:rofl::steering::popcorn::drama:

Hope you're not talkin' about me. I'm sorry I just cannot stand air-ride suspension. It's like *** monkey garage putting air-ride on everything

NOOO, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! :BangHead::wtf::eek:
Hope you're not talkin' about me. I'm sorry I just cannot stand air-ride suspension. It's like *** monkey garage putting air-ride on everything

I quoted you, so yes! And you put all in caps too! Don't get all angry an' that. Bad for the blood pressure. Don't take it personal. This hobby's big enough for everyone.

I'm not talking about bagging or hydraulics like a South Phoenix low rider. Or a ZZ Topp car.

I'm talking about Gabriel Hi Jackers and Lakewood Slapper bars. Stuff the guys did back then. Way back, when I was young...er younger.

526862_212344558889924_1012821670_n.jpg

I post a picture of my old ride online and purists start strokin like a Grandfather clock!
YOU RUINED THAT CAR>>>OMG WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN! and on and on....

That car, in that state, hasn't existed since the late 1980's. I'm not sure it exists at all today.
And, I would have done it to a C Body, if that's what I had to start with.
12010542_750084195093782_7762576439526049164_o.jpg

Air shocks....shock extensions! 68 GTX springs, The large slapper bars, not the tiny ones Camaro guys bought.

Last edited:
Don't get all angry an' that. Bad for the blood pressure. Don't take it personal.

Nothing personal, I thought you were actually going to put on air-ride on it. My apologies. Yeah I got high blood pressure now anyway, don't want it higher. :)

Every time I investigated with Legendary for anything for an Imperial, the reply was "no"...so even though that was a while ago, I doubt anything has changed.

Now,now, a few emblems and change to a different wheel aren,t the end of the world.Owner has had the car since 92 when nobody cared for these.He,s a great owner.Now, a set of borrani wire wheels with pegaso Z102 like spinners with the Imperial logo on them,now that would be heaven.By the way,those front grille lamps lit up are positively beautiful .B.B

Love your Imp and the fact that you drive the snot out of it...big Atta Boy to you...:thumbsup:

I have truly stopped caring what most people do to their cars, there are enough fully restored cars to cover most vehicles out there, and the few slightly modified or even heavily modified cars really don't make a difference in the larger scheme of things. The old car hobby is slowly dying IMO and we should just be happy to see individuals still enjoying these old cars for what they were built for...driving, cruising and doing it with class and style.

Love your Imp and the fact that you drive the snot out of it...big Atta Boy to you...:thumbsup:

I have truly stopped caring what most people do to their cars, there are enough fully restored cars to cover most vehicles out there, and the few slightly modified or even heavily modified cars really don't make a difference in the larger scheme of things. The old car hobby is slowly dying IMO and we should just be happy to see individuals still enjoying these old cars for what they were built for...driving, cruising and doing it with class and style.
bingo.jpg

Yeah.I know.Just that the fuseys, and formals were so different from gm and ford.Fords were boxy boring cars,Gm bucks and olds at least had large cars with victorian stuffed interiors which were beautiful.Cadillac was a little to conservative styled but had gorgeous interior options.Winner is:Imperial!!

I love it! It's your car and unless they are paying for it do what you want to it. My 64 will gat a ghost lace paint on the roof and air ride when I done with showing it off all original survivor.

20190913_111213.jpg

Back