seen 1958 Plymouth Belvedere all Original, Rare V-8 Push Button Watch

CanCritter

Reaction score
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...on/1113354231?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

In spite of what he said I think he's pretty accurate on the price.

Starting bid offer is $100....he isn't going to take that.

That was a myth....

[h=2]Death[edit][/h]Coddington was hospitalized on December 31, 2007. He was discharged shortly after New Year's Eve, but was readmitted a few days later to Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital in Whittier, California. Doctors performed surgery; despite the prognosis of a complete recovery, Coddington died on February 27, 2008. His publicist stated that Coddington was a long-time diabetic who died from complications that were brought on from a recent surgery for a perforated colon along with sepsis and kidney complications.[SUP][13][/SUP]
Coddington was buried at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Whittier, California.

Wow, 15-20k invested in the "preservation" to date? I thought I was upside down in my C bodies...feeling kind of good now compared to this.

It makes me sick everytime I see the photos of the Tulsa Belvy. Too bad we can go back to 1957 and stop them from putting it into the "time capsule". what a waste of a beautiful car. I cant believe they even tried to start the thing.

If that was a 57 Chevy, It would of had its own Goverment Holiday and State Funeral. Pathetic...

Back