For Sale Selling 65 Chryslers(2), 75 Police Fury, 70 Sport Fury GT, 71 Sport Fury, 70 Polara Convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m right there with you.....

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

@JPMODL, best of luck to you. When you start to realize the big picture, these are just toys. It’s a noble thing you are doing.
Not to jump on the pile but that 65 300L is my :BangHead:
Well, I will jump in. :BangHead:

Screenshot_2018-11-02-02-10-41.jpg

The Polara convertible that is not pictured is amazing. A nicely done modified car that looks all original.

John, we have not met in person but have communicated before about our red Polara 'verts. Please accept my best wishes for your mum and yourself (I tried to PM you, but without success, so am posting here).

The ad for John's superb black/white/white 300 'vert is up on CL:

00I0I_7Ra9FxKAPDp_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_bn7dkYCHBqY_1200x900.jpg

00c0c_70GgRi2rw4k_1200x900.jpg

00u0u_9RHqmpzdYSE_1200x900.jpg

And here is the ad for John's impressive Polara / Monara on CL:

1970 Dodge Polara Convertible. Mint show car.
440, auto, air.
78,000 miles
Originally a 383 car, received a 440 built to magnum specs during its restoration.
Looks, runs, drives, and shows excellent.
Magazine feature car back in the 90's.

00909_b7VSn00dg72_1200x900.jpg

Hope you have some trusted family and friends to lean on.You won,t be able to do everything yourself.But consider that stress is really going to be a way of life now.And maybe keeping a favorite to give yourself a few minutes to yourself may be worth it.But selling a large collection is understandable.The upkeep,insurance,repairs.It,s a lot.But think about it, there were many low points where i wish i still had my 77 new yorker.It made me feel safe and relaxed.Sounds crazy but it worked.Best of luck and wishes.Take care. B.Brummel

John, is it true that the 300 didnt have power brakes? So it just had a pedal dress up?

I think that you are correct given how high off the floor the brake pedal sits.

Congrats John on selling the 300!

Go for it then!
If I had anywhere near the asking without sacrificing some seriously important stuff, I would. As it stands, if what I had to offer was sufficient, the seller would take a bath and I'd be sleeping in the back seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back