Shaving the front end of my '67

OneEyed

Reaction score
Got all the emblems and trim pulled off the hood lip. Gonna fill it in with bondo and paint it. Gonna go for the shaved look. Might black out the whole thing eventually...what's good to paint over chrome?
20170715_123332.jpg

Nah! Just kidding. I pulled all the emblems so I could buff and wax the crap out of it. Just thought it would be fun to mess with you guys at the same time, lol.
20170715_134259.jpg

I was going to comment that you were barking up the wrong tree for approval on that comment LOL!:lol:

I was hoping 67 was code for beautuful Red Head....
:lol:
works for me but from my personal life experience most red heads are either insane, delusional, or plain old crazy...am I right or am I right?
They also tend to be the most beautiful which allows them to be all of the above.:lol:

works for me but from my personal life experience most red heads are either insane, delusional, or plain old crazy...am I right or am I right?
They also tend to be the most beautiful which allows them to be all of the above.:lol:
Sounds like a very accurate assessment to me, personal preferences apply to the above. :thumbsup:

Back