Show us your Imperials!

But I haven't focused my search on anything else... as many others as I love... the Formals have been "it" for me all along. My first car was a 74 imperial.

But I haven't focused my search on anything else... as many others as I love... the Formals have been "it" for me all along. My first car was a 74 imperial.

That explains things a bit.

Now, why do you talk so much? Were you injected with a Hi Fi needle?

That explains things a bit.

Now, why do you talk so much? Were you injected with a Hi Fi needle?

I suppose you guys have been an outlet lately... i'm sure I will get busier in other directions and slow down. When trying to share anything technical, I find it hugely frustrating if I don't get the information clearly and completely accross. I found some of my earlier attempts to be helpful just helped someone chase their tail a little longer. Not sure how you guy's see it, but as someone who spent an entire career diagnosing problems... it kills me when something I could have told you from a 2 mile test drive takes weeks of false trails and hopeful thinking. When there are many possiblities... this is a terrible medium.

My Two 1966's !
PTDC0018.JPG
PTDC0055.JPG
PTDC0006.JPG
PTDC0018.JPG
PTDC0055.JPG
PTDC0006.JPG
PTDC0018.JPG

l like those plastic surrounds for the ragtop...nice clean look...haven't seen that before

Thanks! Not much more to show yet - I got her a couple of years ago in a pretty advanced stage of mechanical neglect (the poor thing couldn't drive in a straight line :wideyed:), so I've been mostly concentrated on that part. Well, I guess here's what's under the hood so far:
motor.jpg

And new shocks and leaves:
suspension.jpg

Last edited:
My 1969 Imperial LeBaron 4DHT Dark Emerald Metallic with Silver one from Denmark? in Vesterås Power Big Meet 2004. Mine still 2016 at same condition.
Imp 69 x2 013.jpg
Imp 69x2 014.jpg

Back