Show us your Imperials!

imp.jpg
deivers side interior.jpg
engine bay.jpg

My 68, original (except the wheels)25,000miles two owner car. still have all the documents from the original owner including certy card! Also still have the original polyglass spare and wheels and hubcaps. needs a tidy up in the engine bay but a sweet car to drive.

Sweet ride! Pretty trick reverse-color battery cables, too.
:D

The '59 Imperial appears to have 15" wheels? and the latter production year pie pan on the trunk. The halo rings around the tail lights are of another year (I suspect 1960). I have never seen an Imp in that color, please some more pics of interior etc.

The wheels are 14 inch , i was Lucky , the orig caps were in the trunk.
Also a pair ( 4 pieces )of the tail light rings were in the trunk (with the golden crown on it).
The color is B5 blue in my eyes , i found the orig color in the trunk , more like B3 blue.
Wil take some int pix later.........

Martin that garage space alone will put you on the official "You Suck" list around here... the nice cars all over the place has me green with envy... very nice.

lm with Cantflip...your garage puts ya on the you suck list for shure...love the cars..good eye

Its a crown interior with the same color as my car. I suspect the exterior should be Noctrane Blue as mine is. But my car is a Custom model (one price class lower)

Back