So how is the new site software?

they are - but you have to hover over the alert to see it -- wierd
I see the dot now. That's better than nothing. Gives me something to see what has been read and unread.
Hopefully it will just remain and not disappear.
Especially since I can't hover to activate the alerts now.

I do like that I can now mark the threads read and unread. Perhaps it will make it easier to come back and look at threads that I don't have time to read now.

May have already been asked since the site update to this new foremat, but I can't find anything on it.....
Is there a trick to having the latest threads appear 1st?
When I click on a thread, it automatically takes me to the 1st post. I then have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the double arrows to go the the last page.

I would need to go back and forth with FBBO but this version seems very cluttered and hard to get to the content on mobile. Iconography is bigger, spaces are bigger, I see less of what I want to see using my pixel 4xl.
I'm an occasional febo user and have never liked this version, can't say there's anything 'better' about it.
And I like the 'classic' button on my microwave too for 30 rock fans :lol:

Not nearly as intuitive or friendly as whatever hellcat.org uses, that's the best community site tech I've used in the last year.

I'm an occasional febo user and have never liked this version, can't say there's anything 'better' about it.

the 'better' is not so much what you guys see, it's under the hood, the coding. It's more secure and offers more in the way of addons and customization as well as ability to work with the newer server software versions.

Perhaps it's just me, but, speaking of the page count thumbnails, I'm having a tough time determining what page I'm viewing at the bottom of each column.

I believe marking a for sale as sold is no longer locking the thread, I don't know if that is intentional

Good. That means later on down the road we can come back and talk about it.
I hate closed threads.

the 'better' is not so much what you guys see, it's under the hood, the coding. It's more secure and offers more in the way of addons and customization as well as ability to work with the newer server software versions.
Totally understand, and when using off the shelf stuff you live within the means, just a bummer the UI went backwards

Totally understand, and when using off the shelf stuff you live within the means, just a bummer the UI went backwards

I think it improved in some ways and not in others. Fir example, I dont like clicking to see alerts or conversations, I prefer to hover.

I think it improved in some ways and not in others. Fir example, I dont like clicking to see alerts or conversations, I prefer to hover.
I enjoy your sites almost exclusively on mobile from my couch so don't see that :thumbsup:

I figured it out and I now stay signed in but I have to hit "Home" to open it up each time. No biggy but seems strange.

Back